Shattered🔪

A few months later:

I woke up in a rush of pain. Logan was startled by me and woke up.

"Baby what wrong?" He asked. I looked at him. He eyes widened and he ran to the corner of the room and grabbed the baby's bag and helped me up and to the car. (For those of you wonder how the heck she got down the stairs, she didn't. They moved there room downstairs into an extra room.

"Baby just hold tight ok. We will be there as fast as I can." We got in the yeti and drive off to the hospital. As Logan was driving he quickly called every one on FaceTime and told them the baby was coming!

Pam: AHHHH YAYA ON MY WAY!!!

Jake: UNCLE JAKE AND AUNT ERIKA ARE ON THE WAY!!!

The rest of team 10: ON OUR WAY!!

Logan's Pov:

Tessa screamed in pain and I instantly woke up. I asked her what's wrong and she gave me a look of "are stupid??" I ran and got the baby's stuff, and quickly got Tessa to the car!

I told every one to come to the hospital on they way.

As I'm driving I heard sirens behind us.

"SHIT!" I was going 92 in a 70 speed limit!

I pulled over and the officer came to the door.

"License and registration please." He said then he looked up from his note pad. His eyes widened.

"Oh my goodness!! LOGAN PAUL AND TESSA BROOKS!! What a coincidence! How are you guys?" The random man said. The veins in my arm were popping out of my skin.

"Look sir, Tessa is in labor and we need to get to the hospital!" Logan said. Tessa let out a scream of agony. She held her stomach and and tried to breath. I took her hand.

"Breath baby breath!!" I said.

"Logan I don't think we will make it!!!" She screamed.

"Baby we can we're 2 minutes away!!" I said.

"But she is coming now!!!" She screamed! I looked and saw their baby was coming through.

"Shit ok!" I got out of the car and face timed my mom.

"Hey mom we're stuck on the side of the rode! The baby is coming now!!!! I need your help!!" I said.

"Ok calm down and tell me how far!" She said.

We talked for a few good minutes about what to do and it was finally time for the baby to come.

"PUSH!" I said and she did and the baby finally came out! Our beautiful baby girl. Tessa's body collapsed, her eyes closest shut and her pulse was gone.

"TESSA!" I screamed.

I shut her door and in the car and held the baby tight as I drove two minutes down the road to the hospital! Luckily the cop was still behind us and he had his lights on!

We arrived at the hospital and I called for help. People came flooding to Tessa as I held our newborn in my arms.

"Will she make it?" I asked the nurse as we walked the halls.

"At this point, sir, We're aren't sure." My heart shattered. An I held our baby close to my chest.
Will she ever know her mother?