Its Time

A week or two later.

After brining Audrey home we haven't put her down. She just has brought so much love in our lives. Logan wants her all the time.

I let Logan take her after I fed her so she could sleep. Logan sat down on the bed next me and we sat there, one arm, he held Audrey, the other held me.

I smiled thinking of how the rest of ours lives would be. Hopefully put bliss. Audrey, having a great life. And Logan an I be the proudest parents. She will do so much in her life.

"Thank you." He said.

"For?" I asked.

"You and this child who I will love forever. You make me so happy. And you've always been there for me and loved me. And I couldn't thank you enough. You've given me one of the best gifts in life. And I'm so happy, that we're doing this together." His forehead touched mine and we sat there till we fell asleep.

3 months later:

"Tessa, my beautiful girl." My mom wept. "You've made us so proud and I couldn't be happier for you. I'm so so proud Tessa." She said holding my hands and moving the hair from my face.

"Thank you mom." I gave her a hug. I saw my step dad come in to the room. Even though he is my step dad. He had always been my father. He has impacted my life so much. I couldn't think of a better father in my life.

"Hi dad." I walked up to him. Tears rolled down his eyes seeing me in my dress. He sipped them and then hugged me.

"Tessa I'm so proud." He cried. "I know I'm not biologically your father but, you and your sisters have made me feel like I've know you ur whole life and raised you since day one and you have made me feel so welcomed in and I'm so happy i met your mother. Because I met you, and your sisters. The best gifts I could ask for." He cried and a tear rolled down my face.

"You've always been a big part of my life and I'm so happy to call you my dad! Thank you do making mom the happiest I've ever seen her." I gave him one more hug before Erika came in and told me it was time.

Me and Erika talked one day about everything and we become very close and honestly she is my best friend.

"Alright darling lets do this!" Dad said.

Logan's Pov

"It's crazy to think I'm actually doing this bro. Me getting married. I have a child. It so hard to believe it all."

"Bro if there is one thing I know a bout you, is that when you commit to something, you commit and complete it. Your such a great dad and you deserve everything you've been given! I'm glad to call you my brother." Jake said. We hugged and I smiled and turned around there was my mom with chubby Audrey. I took He and smiled. My daughter. My responsibility.

"Logan it's time." My Dad said.

I smiled and gave my Audrey to my mom.

It's time.