Arrived on Earth

Lance (happy) : I'm so happy to see my family again !

Hunk (happy) : Yeah me too !

Keith : Everybody get back to your lions so we're there as soon as possible.

The team got back to their lions and started to fly to Earth.

They were in space and they were all talking about what they were going to do when they arrived.

Allura : Paladins, I have a question.

All the paladins : Yes, Princess ?

Allura : Where are Coran, Romelle and I are going to live ?

Lance : I thought you could stay in my house but I don't think there is enough place.

Pidge : Maybe you could buy a house for the three of you.

Coran : That's sound like a good idea.

Lance : Guys, look we're almost there.

Twenty minutes later , they were on Earth. First, they went to Pidge's house to asked Sam the plans to rebuilt the lions castle. Sam opened the door, he cried when he saw Pidge and gave him a hug then her mother came and did the same to her. Pidge introduced her friends to her mom.

Pidge : Well, mom this is my friends, the paladins of Voltron. Hunk, Lance, Keith and Princess Allura. And this is Coran and Romelle they're Alteans and this is Krolia, Keith's mother she's a Galra and this is Keith's space dog.

Pidge's mom : Well, I'm happy to meet you all. Sam has been talking about you for so long.

Sam : Pidge, where's Shiro ?

Keith : He's sleeping in the black lion.

Coran : Anyway, thank you Sam for giving me back the plans for the lions castle.

Sam : You're welcome.

Lance : Keith, where are the lions going to stay ?

Keith : I don't know. Someone have an idea ?

Romelle : Maybe you could put them in a cave or something like that.

Allura : That's a good idea . Sam, do you know a cave where we can put them ?

Sam : Yes, I know somewhere.

Hunk : Okay, let's go.

Pidge and Sam went in the green lion and the others in theirs.

They arrived and put them in the cave then they took their stuff and walked to their home (Lance were on Kaltenecker).

They were near Keith's house so he, her mom and Shiro (Krolia was carrying him) went to the house and said bye to the team.

Then they were near Lance's and Hunk's houses, they said bye and walked in their houses.

Allura : But, Pidge where are we going to sleep this night ? Coran, Romelle and I don't have  home.

Pidge : You can stay in my house until we build your home.

Sam : You'll sleep in the guests room is that all right ?

Coran : Yes, thank you very much Mr Holt.

Sam smiled and they continued the way to the house.