part three- kisses

SCOTT'S POV
He looks so beautiful right now. His skin wet and pink, while hes trying to catch his breath. God, being with him is like a break, you could say, a vacation, from real life. I scoot over and place my arm around him, lightly rubbing his shoulder. I kiss his flushed forehead
He looks up at me weakly. Finally after minutes of silence I begin to speak.

"that was amazing, mitch" I stop, taking a deep breath, I look down at him "thank you."

"no, thank you, youre so good. I felt so good"

Mitch continues,

"I missed you Scott" the smaller boy whispers.

"I missed you more" I say back

I look up at the sky

"I can tell now"

"What?"

"That one was the litter dipper after all, look! The big dipper is actually the one up there" i point

"youre right"

After a few seconds he begins to get out if the tub, I admire his beautiful body as the water drips off of his figure. He looks at me, shivering.

"everything okay?" I say, finally rising out if the water.

He looks down at his clothes that are now drenched in a puddle of water. It must have been from all the splashing we made in the hottub.

"c-could i have a towel ?" he looks up at me shyly.

"yes, of course," I say scrambling towards the house, still dripping with water.

MITCH'S POV
Soon scott comes back outside with a pink fluffy towel in his fist. He approaches me from behind, wrapping the towel around my shoulders gently. I thank him.

He picks up our wet clothes from off the floor, grabbing my wrist to come inside.

"I'll throw this in the washer and dryer, it may take a while, but I have some clothes you could wear if you'd like"

I smile widely. "thank you scottie"

I follow him to his bedroom. It's dark and cozy inside, it somehow gives me vibes of his old bedroom from high school. He hands me a white texas t-shirt and some basketball shorts. I immediately take off my towel and hand it to him, he takes it shyly. I begin to slide on the shorts, which are a little too big, then i throw on the shirt. I feel safe and cozy in his clothes, and very masc. By the time I'm done changing he's already dressed in something of his.

"do you want to stay over, or I can take you home" the blonde offers kindly

"i'll stay over"

I watch as the tall man backs up and flops into his bed, letting out a sigh. I stand there awkwardly, waiting for him to say something.

"well, are you gonna lay down? Unless u think its awkward to sleep with me u can sleep on the couch, but i don't know why it would be awkward considering we just made fucked in the hottub." he gigged

I laugh along with him, I lay down next to him, our bodies close together, I fall asleep within minutes.

SCOTT'S POV
I wake up early, to see the small boy pressed against me. I decide to run to Starbucks before mitch wakes up. After a few minutes of driving I arrive at the small coffee shop. I enter the building, ringing the small bell attached to the door. I go ahead and stand in line, recognizing a figure a few people in front of me.

"kirstin?" I whisper.

The figure turns around to reveal it is indeed, kirstin. I totally forgot that she gets coffee before work every morning.

"scott! Hi" she giggles, leaving her spot to come hug me.

"what's up"

"nothing I'm just getting a coffee for me and- " I stop

"You and WHO!!" Kirstin questions.

"mitch came over after dinner and, spent the night last night" I say shyly.

"OH MY GOD! you guys totally hooked up!!"

I blush, putting a finger over my mouth, telling her to be quiet.

"yeah,,," I nodded, looking at the floor. I turn back to look at her.

"is he still as wild as he used to be, in bed"

"shut up!!"

"we have got to meet up sometime! The three of us! I really miss him, let him know please" she says, her voice breaking off.

"ma'am!" the coffee barista gets kirstin's attention, who is now next in line.

MITCH'S POV
I wake up in an empty bed. I crawl out, wondering where Scott is. I can't find him, so I decide to take a quick shower. I strip of my clothes, well, Scott's clothes, put on my showering playlist, than slide open the shower sliding glass door. I turn on the water and pick up some shampoo, and begin to shampoo my hair whilst singing loudly to the music.

SCOTT'S POV
After getting the coffees I arrive home and unlock my door. As I enter I hear the shower running. As I approach the bathroom, I begin to hear mitch singing loudly to music. The door is open, and I peek inside, seeing the foggy glass door, and a beautiful naked boy inside. I listen to his voice, it's even more breathtaking than last time I heard him sing. It's much higher. Its such an experience to hear his voice. Its truly unlike no other. I could stand here and listen to him sing for hours. But soon I hear the water stop. I watch as he opens the shower door. Mitch looks beautiful with the water shining on his petite body. He looks up at me.

"where you watching me???"

"no NO I just- I, went to get coffee and when i came back i heard you singing and I could help but listen- your voice is beautiful"

"that's so flattering, hon, gotta hear u sing sometime too, i miss it" he blushes, while walking up to me.

"well have to see-" I stop

He stands on his tippy toes and puts his hand on my jaw, kissing me. I feel his wet, naked body against me.
The smaller boy pulls away for a second, just to run his hand through my hair.

He smiles before bending down in front of me to get his clothes.

"my ass is SORE" he groans as he stands up.

"well, you're gonna have to get used to it" i look him i the eye, i fully mean it