part fifteen- dreams do come true

This is the short conclusion to my story❤ i really enjoyed writing this! i love both my characters and s&m irl with all of my heart. thank u for reading, take care of yourself<3

MITCHS POV
Maybe LA really is the place were dreams do come true.

Things skyrocket for us after we get back to LA. As superfruit, and even with kirstin. After we settle in, i finaly get rid of my own house and move all my things to scott's. We spend a week or two making the house our own. Scott finally quits his job to further persue us and music. After about 3 weeks back, me and scott give in to the concept of making regular youtube videos and doing all the latest trends give us a big boost. Our youtube channel is blowing up by now; were even getting asked to join and do interviews on big channels! Me and scotty always make sure to take every single! small! opportunity we can, and milk the hell out of it! This leaves us incredibly busy, and tired, but buzzing with life, with joy, constanly. We work and sing and get even closer to eachother somehow. Things are easy and natural and second nature with scotty. Hes just part of my life now. He is my life.  We strive for months until we can sell out shows in minutes. We work until our album is finally trending on the charts. We work until people know us on the streets and soon they start telling us we're saved thier lives. Its crazy to about. I make sure to hug almost everyone as tight as i can after every show, and i grow to love them almost as family.

And every night i get to go home and lay in a warm bed with scott, where i feel safe and happy and accomplished. Where i know i have a purpose, where i have found happiness. Something about a year ago i though i would never ever have. I have a home with the man i am so incredibly in love with, that i get to spend every minute with without ever getting tired of him. His lips are electric on my mouth and his hands amazing against my body, he will never get old. We listen to our favorite song off future friends for the fourth time today.

I am on top of him and out of breath and buzzing with love and lust

I look at scott,
"Every day is a vacation with you, you are my vacation"

I kiss him then he looks right back at me and says

"I am so fucking glad you got that haircut"