part thirteen- love

MITCHS POV
I wear something nice and simple to see scott. I feel genuinley happy for the first time in two weeks.

When i see him at the coffee shop hes looking at his phone. He looks up at me and we lock eyes.

" ive missed you" are the first words he says

I tell him ive missed him too and the pit in my stomach goes away.

The afternoon goes well. Of course theres a part of me thats angry. But the majority of myself tells me i shouldnt care anymore. I just want him back more than anything. I need him i need him i need him.

And by the end of the night we're holding hands across the table and hes looking at me that way he looks at me. I go back to his house and we drink wine and dip our feet in the warm bubbly hottub water. Its cold outside. I haven't been out here since our first date and i get a feeling of nostalgia. I kick my feet back and forth gently and watch the water splash onto the tile. Im happy to have him back. To be here. We can start performing together again. It was childish of us to stop while we were fighting. We had just started to get somewhere. I dont want to lose that.

We kiss and it feels like everything else has gone away. This kiss is different though, its slow and needy and i dont want to pull away. Im scared ill lose him again.

SCOTTS POV
And im in love with him all over again. His lips fit perfectly with mine; my body is filled with lust and adrenaline when we touch. His skin in soft and his tattoos look beautiful in the water. They have more color then i had remembered. I memerise the way is body curves and the beautiful unique colors of his body art. unlike anyone else.

Why did i let him go? I cant let that happen again.

We dont talk much. We mostly touch eachother and kiss eachother with barley time to breathe.

...

The next few days are heaven. Its like we are on a lovley vacation but right at home. He stays with me here and we work and building back the trust and bond we had.

We start recording and doing shows again, and we do well. The audience continues to grow and i even consider quitting my jobs. Our album is finally finished and the release date is in a couple weeks. Mitch promotes as much as he can on his social media and YouTube channel and im filled with happiness and anticipation. He even suggest we start posting on YouTube together as a duo, and i think its a beautiful idea.

...

We go get lunch with kirstin and we mostly talk about music. She wants to work on music on her own and we encourage her full heartedly. It makes me happy i have people to share my muse with.

I can not imagine there was a time not too long ago when i wasnt here. When i wasnt sharing my passion with the love of my life. When i didnt perform almost nightly with people cheering me on. When i didnt have hope that id actually make it.

Because this is me, and i am nothing else.

....

MITCHS POV
lights flash in my eyes as look for the mic. I feel like a powerhouse. We rented out the nightclub for our very own- pay to get in show. I feel safe and strong with Scotty by my side. The crowd is pretty full and they wait in anticipation. We're planning on playing through our entire album- first time playing all of it live. Im wearing authentic expensive black tabi boots and an official gucci top. This is my dream.

I grip the mic.

"Hey everyone! Thank you for coming!"

[applause]

"Um... we have a really special show prepared for you all tonight i hope you enjoy it! Dont forget to pre-order our debut album!"

[music begins]

"Woooahhhh" i smile at scott.

"Whoooo yahhh ooh baby"

"Spend 3 hours on your hair!"

"For what?"

.....

After the show me and scott greet a few members in the crowd and make conversation. A few even ask for a pic! But afterwards scott grabs my hand and we run away to the back. We sit on a small concrete wall and watch cars pass by. The show was an absolute success. He holds my hand tight and kisses my lips softly.

"you're incredible mitchy. you were incredible tonight"

his complements never fail to fill me with butterflies and make me weak in the knees.

"i love you" i say in return. which is something i dont know if ive said before, but it feels good and right and i dont feel scared to say it.

the zoom of cars passing and the simple presence of my man gives me the most calming and unique feeling. I feel relaxed and safe while also high on happiness.

soon enough scotts hand lingers up the back of my t-shirt and i yearn for more touch. I grab his hand and lead him to his car without wasting any time and i am reminded of last time we were here. Drunkenly having sex in the back of his car at night. History tends to repeat itself. Except this time is much different. This time i am sober and this time i even am more in love, which at the time i didnt find possible.

My shirt is off and so is his. He touches my skin and his hands are warm. Scott runs his nails against my back and leaves marks and i feel myself harden in my pants. I bite hard on his chest and lips and he groans against my neck.

Its dark and i have trouble getting undressed, but we desperately strip ourselves of clothes until we are fully naked and exposed.

And for the first time, i want to fuck this man not because im horny, not because he is hot, but simply because i am completely and utterly in love with him. i want every single bit of him right now.