6)

“Ben!”-Cam ran to Ben’s bedroom.-“Ben, wake up!”

“Oh… Let me sleep!”-He put his pillow over his head.

“Ben, Kat’s gone!”

“Oka… What?!”-He immediately got up.

“I don’t where she is, man! She just… disappeared!”-Ben started to dress himself very fast.-“I looked everywhere… In the house, outside, in the roof, everywhere! She’s gone!”

“You got to be kidding me!”

“I’m not!”-Ben ran out of the room, without his shirt. He ran downstairs and, suddenly, ran into Kat.

“Kat! Oh my God…”-He hugged her.

“Hey! Why are you hugging me?”-She asked confused.

“I’m not!”-He immediately let her go.

“Okay”-She laughed awkwardly and went upstairs.-“Here you have the keys you asked me, Cam.”

“Thanks, sweetheart.”-Ben looked up. He waited until she closed Cam’s bedroom’s door.

“Really?!”-He screamed. Cam came downstairs and hugged him.

“It’s all pretty clear now, don’t you think?”-He laughed.

“The only reason why I’m not kicking the shit out of you now is because you’re my best friend!”

“I know.”-He laughed.-“But hey, it was just a test.”-He sat in the sofa. Ben sat near him.-“You know, last night, Kat and I…”

“Oh no!”-Ben interrupted him.-“I don’t want to know about what happens in that bed. Not with her…”-Cam laughed.

“I wasn’t going to mention that… Anyway, Kat and I had a small conversation, last night. She asked me if I thought that James was telling the truth.”-Ben looked at him and he looked at Ben.-“So, is James telling the truth?”

“What did you tell her?”

“I told her exactly what I’m going to tell you. You overreacted. She’s cool and shit but you don’t even know her! And besides you were drunk and I bet you didn’t say half of the things James said you did.”-Ben looked at him a little embarrassed.-“Right?”-Ben didn’t answer. He looked to the ground and put a small smile in his face.-“Ben!”-Ben couldn’t help it but smile fully.

“Well… What if I actually said it?”

“No… I can’t believe it! Did you really say those things?”

“Maybe… Can we talk somewhere else?”-Cam was starting to get interested in the conversation.

“Sure! I already got the keys. Let’s drink a beer.”-Both of them got in the car. Ben smiled all the way. They went to this bar.-“So, start talking.”

“Oh, man… She’s just… She’s mind-blowing! I mean, look at her! The girl’s fucking gorgeous! Her eyes, her hair, that lip piercing… And I’m not even going to mention her body! She’s beautiful! Her personality… She’s… like me! I don’t know, bro... She’s perfect!”

“Oh my God…”-Cam laughed but then he remembered that he knew Kat for less than a week.-“Ben, you know, you don’t know her that well… And you’ve had some experiences with this kind of stuff. I know and it’s obvious that you’re into her but you should take it easy… You’re not going to die tomorrow!”

“You can’t imagine how much self-control it takes for me not to jump on her like a fucking dog!”-They laughed.-“But this is not about sex. I’m really into her…”