9)

Kat woke up in the morning. Ben was still asleep. She looked to the side and saw him. She smiled and closed her eyes again but then realized Ben was really sleeping with her! She fell out of the bed.

“Ouch!”-She said in pain.-“Dammit!”

“What are you doing on the floor?”-Ben asked confused.

“You were sleeping with me!”

“I know. It doesn’t answer my question.”

“Ben, you were sleeping with me!”

“I… What?!”-He got up.

“Exactly! Why were we sleeping in the same bed? What happened last night?”

“Calm down, ladies!”-Sam helped her to get up.-“Cam got both of you drunk last night. You ended up falling asleep and Ben lied you in Cam’s bed. Then we all lied down and Cam fell asleep in Ben’s bed so yeah. You and Ben slept in the same bed.”

“We didn’t…?”-Ben asked

“No. Kat was sleeping like a rock!”

“Oh… I’m disappointed with myself!”-Ben laughed. Kat got up and left the bus. She went towards her band’s bus.

“Kat!”-Cam screamed and grabbed her arm, right before she knocked on the door.-“You really don’t want to do that… They kicked you out of the band, remember?”

“They what?! No! You got to kidding me…”

“I’m sorry, Kat…”

“Fuck!”-She screamed and started crying. Cam took her back to AA’s bus. She ran to Cam’s bed and just crying.

“Sweetie… What’s wrong?”-Ben asked her. She didn’t answer. He grabbed Cam by the neck and threw him against the wall.-“What did you do to her?!”-Danny grabbed him.

“Nothing, man! What the fuck?!”

“She’s crying her fucking eyes out!”

“My band kicked me out…”-She whispered from their “bedroom’s” door.

“Really?”-Ben asked.

“Yeah… I’m too fucked up for them…”-The tears were rolling down her face. Ben got closer to her and wiped them.

“Don’t cry, little baby. Everything’s going to be alright.”-He hugged her.-“C’mon. Let’s go out for a walk.”

Ben grabbed the car keys and took her to the roof of an abandoned house.

“What are we doing here?”

“We’re going to watch the sunset. It’s beautiful from here… and I got beers!”-He smiled and gave her a beer. She grabbed a cigarette. Ben did the same.-“You buy your own cigarettes now, hun?”

“Yeah, I’m famous now!”-She smiled but it vanished pretty fast.-“At least, I was…”

“Look, I’m really sorry… Those guys are fucking jerks! They don’t know what they’re missing! You’re awesome! Almost as good as me but, you see, I’m Jesus!”-Kat laughed.-“You can’t really bet Jesus…”-Ben stopped talking and stared at Kat.-“God…”-He whispered.

“What?”

“Nothing… I love to see you laughing…”

“Thanks”-She felt her cheeks turning red. She looked down and bit her lip.

“Don’t!”-He screamed-“Don’t do that.”

“Why?”-He looked at her and smiled.

“It makes you so sexy…”