Chapter 7 : Again

The next day, my parents were released from the hospital and were able to go home. Before we left I thank Michael for his help in finding my parents. In the car, my parents kept whispering to each other, enough for me to hear.

"What did you do the day before we crashed Mikael?" my mom whispered to my dad. "I was robbed honey I didn't do anything sinful," my dad replied, "Maybe you did something bad." he continued. "Are you accusing me of all of this?" my mother hissed. "Yeah, since no one is perfect right?"

"I can't believe you," My mom finally stayed silent through the ride. "Don't be mad at me. You accused me first." my dad hissed at her. "Well, that's because you cursed a lot."

 Maybe I'm the cause of this since I cursed a lot in school. The continued to argue about who's right and wrong. "Just admitted. you know what is the cause of lying," she said a little louder this time. "Yeah, I know perfectly dear." My dad said sarcastically. "Didn't you read the bible? Or the book I gave you?" My mom asked.

"Of course I read the bible but not the book," my dad said. "You're awful I gave you that book as a gift you know," my mom hissed. "Right right, if you're that religious why don't you tell what will happen if I lie?" my dad asked annoyed by all this. "You want the demons to cut your tongue? If not, don't lie." My mom said louder.

Great, now we're talking about demons. "No, I don't want that. For your information, I am telling the truth and you're not listening to me." "That's because you're telling lies."

Please just stop you guys just got out from the hospital, now you are arguing.

 I continued to drive while my parents were arguing at the backseat. I sighed as my parents argued about sins, demons, and offerings. 

"Did you give the offering sincerely?" My mom asked almost shouting. "Of course I did. Why are you accusing me? Why don't you ask yourself?" My dad replied. "Because I will never do such thing!" My mom shouted at him. Now my ears are burning as my parents continued to argue in the car.

I am 100% sure that the cars we passed can hear their arguing. This is literally embarrassing. I pull over at our driveway, unbuckled my seatbelts and turned to face my arguing parents.

"Are even listening to yourself? You're accusing me!" My mom shouted. "That's because you accused me first! Who wouldn't accused back for defense!" My dad replied back.

I had enough of it so I shouted at them. "CAN YOU GUYS STOP?! WE'RE HOME ANG HERE YOU ARE ARGUING LIKE A LITTLE KID!" They both turned to me. Two minutes of complete silence before I broke it, "Now if you guys want to argue I'm completely fine about it just not when I'm around." I got off the car and went towards the front door.

When I opened the door, I was frozen. My house. Our house. It was robbed.

The TV was gone, our sofa was missing, What the hell happened? I asked myself. I took a step forward stepping on shards of glass. Our vases were broken, our family pictures were all torn apart.

Great, we were just having a bad start for the day and now we have to deal with this. I walked through the house soon I was followed by parents. They both gasped in shock. "What happened here?" my mom said after seeing the awful sight. My parents and I continued to walk through our nearly empty house. We walked back to the living room,

"What are we going to now?" My mom asked. I stood there not able to answer it. "We will go to a priest and ask what's going on in our life." My dad said. "We will go tomorrow. Now let's just clean this place." my mom said. We all nodded and started to clean the house.

Questions now filled my head as I continue to wonder what had happened. 

Is it Mitchie and Vermont? No, they wouldn't. Right? Will the priest know what happened to us? Will the priest be able to fix it?

God, pleae help us