2.Pregnant

1 month later

Eunhye Pov
I was in my bedroom thinking about the man from the club, what did he do? He seems young to do something like that so don't think dirty! Ughh!! I feel like puking so I went to the bathroom and puke. I went downstairs after cleaning myself from puking.

"Mom!" I called and she sat beside me.

"Yes?"

"I don't feel very well today..."

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital then?" She asked worriedly and I nodded.

"Okay,wait me here." She goes upstairs to grab her purse and we went to the hospital.

At the hospital
We entered the room and sit infront of the doctor.

"Hello I'm Ms.Kim So Mrs.Hong what's the problem?" Doctor asked.

"My daughter told me she has been puking and don't feel well.Could you check her up?" My mother explained.

"Well let's see,follow me Eunhye?" Ms.Kim said.

"Go sweetie~" mom smiled and I followed her to another room.

"Lay down." I nodded.

"Okay" she started checking me up and widened her eyes a little with a smile after checking me.

"Congratulations Eunhye! You're pregnant. Your child is still tiny of course haha and don't get yourself stress so the baby will be healthy okay?" No no no

"And by the way,how old are you?" She asked.

"I'm almost 17,and doc please you must've mistaken." I pleaded telling her to tell me she's joking. No no no please....

"Oh my god! You're young,and I'm sorry I didn't had any mistakes while running the tests and I'm not also Joking." She said.

"O-okay..thank you, let's go back now please."

"Okay let's go" I followed her back to her office where my mom is.

"Mrs.Hong, she's pregnant..." Ms.Kim announced.

"Jinjja? Thank you doctor, we'll leave now." She just nodded and we payed of course and left the hospital.

We enter inside mom's car and she started driving home, it was an awkward silence until she breaks it.

"Sweetie, is anything wrong?" What what's wrong? Of course something is wrong because I'm pregnant!

"Don't worry sweetie,I'm not mad but...I'm disappointed..tell mom what happened okay?" She smiled disappointedly. Soon we arrived at our house, we got out of the car and entered the house in the living room and sat down.

"Why did you get pregnant?" She started.

"I d-drink the night when my friend invited me at a club for her birthday and got drunk and all I remember is a young guy looks the same age as me ontop of me then I passed out agin. Then in morning when I woke up I'm naked so I put on my clothes and left the guy there to go home." I explained yet tears started streaming down my face.

"Oh...sweetie don't cry, shh~ mom is here for you don't worry! Shh~" mom tried to calm me.

"Mom, I'm s-sorry..." I cried.

"Baby don't cry,okay? I'll help you.."
I nodded and wipe my tears. This is all my fault but I can't blame my child for what his father have done to me. I'll love him or her, I'll protect my baby without his jerk father!

9 months later~
I am now at the hospital giving birth and it hurts so much.

"1,2,3 push!" The doctor shouted so I did as I was told.

"Ughhh!! Aaahh!!" I shouted because of pain, mom was holding my hand.

"Be strong sweetie." She said

"Again. 1,2,3 push!" Then after I pushed I heard a baby crying.I Can't help but to cry.

"Ms. This is your baby boy." She gave me my baby after cleaning him and wrapping him. I saw a cute baby boy.

"Awwe,thank you doctor." She just smiled.

"So what would you like to name this cute child?" She asked.

"Hong...Eun..Woo. Hong Eunwoo." I said and she nodded.

To be continued...

So as you can see I keep on skipping but I will not do it next time just sometimes 😁😂 cause I already want Eun Woo to be 4 years old.😂 Btw,Thank you~