7.Truth pt.2

Eunhye Pov

Suddenly mom came out of her room and she looked at me and Jungkook confused.

"Sweetie why are you laughing and your eyes are swollen did you cry?"
Hearing the word 'cry' made me stop laughing. Oh yes, I'm supposed to cry but fuck this man over here can't take things seriously and laughed at me.

"Is there something wrong?" She worriedly asked.

"Mom..I'll tell you later." I said.

"And who is this young man here? Your boyfriend?" Mom looks at Jungkook with a smile, I mentally killed myself at my mom's statement.

"No! Of course not!"

"Okay~ if you say so." Mom said teasingly.

"Hello Mrs. Hong! I'm Jungkook, Eunhye's classmate" he smiled and they shook hands.

"Oh her classmate only? Aw but you too look great together!" She complimented us.

"Mom!" I glared at her and she just laughed.

"He's Eunwoo's f-father..." I said and she stopped.

"He's what?"

"Well then let's not talk in here, let's talk downstairs." Then she walked downstairs, I looked at Jungkook who is looking at me too.I was about to walk and go downstairs when he grabbed my hand that made me look at him.

"Eunhye I..I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I wasn't there when you need me...I wasn't there to help you raise Eun Woo." I just smiled sadly at him, stopping my tears. Well, I can't be mad at him now since it already happened and we can't go back to the past and change it, so it's no use to get angry or hurt him because it will just make it more worse.

"Let's go now, mom must be waiting for us." He nodded and we walked downstairs and started talking blah blah blah then mom forgave Jungkook but she said to take his responsibility as Eunwoo's father and he agreed while smiling. We didn't decide to take a DNA test since it's very clear that he's my first time and he also admits that he didn't use protection that night. Now, we're currently outside because his hyung texted him that he need to go home.

"Bye Eunhye! Thanks for telling me the truth." He waved goodbye.

"Bye, Jungkook."

With that he went home.I went to my room and laid on my bed because its already 10pm I need to sleep and so much happened today! With that I fell asleep.

Jungkook Pov

I keep thinking about what happened today. Eunhye and her mother was nice though.

"I can't believe I have a son.." I said smiling before ringing our doorbell and it didn't take long for it to open. The door opened revealing Yoongi hyung.

"Where have you been?" He asked seriously

"I visited my son!" I answered happily. He just look at me with a 'dude, don't me' look.

"And I'm not kidding." I said and walked pass him but then stopped.

"And hello btw!" I shouted before running to my room.

I laid on my bed and was about to sleep when the door opens then I saw Taehyung hyung.

"Yah!" He suddenly yells.

"Yah shut up!" I whisper shouted.

"I don't care! What did you do there that you even spent 3 hours there?!"

"We were worried for god's sake!" He yelled again.

"We talked?" I said lazily.

"Okay goodnight!" He smiled, this hyung is really crazy.

"Oh wait, we need to talk." I nodded and he sat next to me on the bed.

"What?" I asked.

"Jinjja? Tell me, what did you do there?" He asked excitedly.

"She was the girl that I was talking about hyung.." He looked at me.

"She's what?!" Here we go again.

"Oml! Did you do it again?!" He excitedly asked again wanting to know the answer.

"Wtf hyung?! Of course not! We just talked and I also found out that- "

"You found out that?! Don't tell me that cute boy is..." He cuts me off by saying that.

"Yes?" Silence surrounded us as I said that.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

"KYAAAA~!! I'M AN UNCLE NOW! JUNGKOOKIEEEEEEE~!!!" I got shock by the sudden outburst I even jumped. The door got slammed open and the hyungs walk in.

"What happened?!" They asked worriedly.

"JuNgKoOk HaS a SoN." Taehyung hyung said like a crazy person.

"Pshh. You disturbed our sleep just for this not-so-funny joke of yours?" They all said annoyed

"Jimin hyung, you remember the cute little boy named Hong Eunwoo?" Taehyung hyung asked Jimin hyung.

"Yeah what about him?"

"He's Jungkook's son, and the girl named Eunhye is the girl that Jungkook has been talking about." Taehyung hyung said again.

'This hyung really is talkative.'

Everyone stayed silent until...

"WE'RE AN UNCLE ALREADY~! WE WANT TO MEET HIM!!" They yelled excitedly.

"Yah! Can everyone stop yelling?!"

"Okay." Then they left the room with smile plastered on their faces. Finally, I could sleep peacefully! I laid on the bed again then drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

Hi guys~ I'm sorry for those who waited.I tried to update,really.♥
And sorry also for the skipping parts😁 I just run out of ideas.😖
Btw,
Thank you for reading,I hope you enjoyed it :) luv y'all ♥