4.Eunwoo's father

4 years later + Eunhye Pov

"Eun Woo! Go down now! I have to go to college and you to Daycare!" I shouted while putting my shoes on. I'm still working at the coffee shop and it's my day off today so I'll be the one to take him to school. Then I heard footsteps and there he is, my 4 years old son.

 Then I heard footsteps and there he is, my 4 years old son

(visit his ig account @tokki.daram well he's quite famous for looking like the mini Jungkook that's why I chose him to be his son here and Hong Eunwoo is really his real name, if you don't know.)

"Hello mwommy!" He said while running cutely with his short legs.

"Morning baby." I said while carrying him and then kiss his cheek and he kisses mine too.

"Let's go?" He nodded. I grabbed his and my bag then walk out of the house to my car. I dropped Eun Woo to his school.

"Bye baby~" I said.

"Bye mommy!" I just smiled at him and his teacher which is my friend then drove off to school and went to my classroom.

"Class, listen!" The teacher shouted that made us look at her.

"Good. So we have a new student today, please come in and introduce yourself." A man came in and all the girls starts whispering and of course I'm not one of them cause I'm happy with my son only. Wait, he...he looks familiar.

"Hello! My name is Jeon Jungkook, 20 years old, I like singing and dancing. Please take care of me!" He bowed then showed a bunny smile.

"Okay Mr.Jeon you may sit next to Eunhye, Eunhye please raise your hand." I did as I was told and raised my hand so Jungkook looks at me, he analyze me before walking and sitting next to me with widened eyes.

What?

"Okay so our lesson for today is.." The teacher starts explaining and I take notes so I could review. I can feel that Jungkook is always taking glances at me. It's weird, I really think I've seen him before but where? And when? After a few hours of listening and writing, It's finally break time. I grab my bag and went to the canteen or cafeteria (or whatever you call that😂) and there I saw my best friend Jisoo sitting alone so I ran to her and sit infront of her.

"Hey!"

"Oh hey! I was waiting for you, what took you so long?" She pouted and I just chuckled.

"Our teacher gave us so many things to do that I could die." I roll my eyes.

"Okay btw, I heard you have a new student in your class?"

"Oh yeah and I think his name is...Jeon..Jung....cock or something like that. Oh yes, Jeon Jungkook I remember now."

"Oh really? Nevermind that and let's just eat cause I'm hungry~"

"Yeah yeah let's eat."

After we ate, we went back to our classes until it's home time. I quickly went to my car and drive home. When I came home I saw mom and Eunwoo watching tv.