13. The End

Third Person's POV

It's been five years since Jungkook and Eunhye got married. They married after their graduation after they got Jungkook's parents' permission, though his parents was shocked to know that they already have grandchildren but accepted it anyway since it's already there.

After they graduated, Jungkook took over his family's company but he wanted to have his own company so he saved money and built one. It was a small one at first but it grows bigger and bigger until it became the biggest company in South Korea.

Even though he is busy with work, he manages his time perfectly so he could spend time and bond with his family freely at least thrice a week without worrying about any work. Today is their anniversary.

On the other hand, Eunhye stopped working in the cafe because Jungkook said so. She wanted to find a better job after they graduated but Jungkook didn't allow that. She just take care of their wonderful children, cook for her family and enjoy every moment with them. Eunhye's mother is living with them too so she helps Eunhye with the kids.

Jungkook and Eunhye share the works like cleaning the house, doing the laundries, helping their kids with school, sometimes Jungkook helps in cooking too. They don't want to hire a maid because they wanted to live alone together. They were happy for the past five years, though there are some little problems but they got rid of it quickly.

"Honey, wake up!" Eunhye said, okay more like yelled at Jungkook's lazy ass. He just hummed in response.

"Wakeyy wakeyyyy" Eunhye started pulling his arm to get him out the bed. But she got pulled onto the bed instead.

"Yah! Get up and let me go!" She hit Jungkook's head as he hugged her still.

"30 more minutes.." Jungkook mumbled sleepily. Eunhye rolled her eyes and then--

"OW!" Jungkook started groaning in pain because Eunhye just kicked his dick. He immediately got up.

"Okay okay I'm up! Fuck that hurts." He groaned, covering his clothed dick.

"Happy Anniversary Kookie!!" Eunhye laughed.

"Happy Anniversary babe." He kissed her lips.

"Eww" They both laughed. The door opened revealing their children.

"Mommy!" The five-year-old Eunkook ran to her mother.

"Hey dad!" Eunwoo walked towards his father.

"Happy anniversary!"

"Thank you my dear children!" She kissed their cheeks.

"Thank youuuu~" Jungkook hugged his two lovely kids.

"Let's get breakfast, alright?" Eunhye said and the three of them nodded to Eunhye. They went downstairs and sat on their chairs, waiting for Eunhye to serve the food. Then they ate together, talking about where should they go today. Eunhye's mother is out early since she have something important to go to.

"Let's go to the amusement park!" Eunkook exclaimed and giggled like the cute little child she is.

"Yes dad, we should go there!" Eunwoo agreed to his dongsaeng and Jungkook looks over to his wife to know if she wants to go there too.

"They want it, so.." Eunhye just shrugged.

"Okay then, we're going to the amusement park. Then we will eat dinner at our favorite restaurant after that with hyungs, and our parents!" Jungkook said to his family.

TIME SKIP

"Eunwoo! Hurry up and get over here, we're leaving!" Jungkook shouted from downstairs. Eunwoo hurriedly put his shoes on and ran to their car. After Eunhye closed the gate, they got inside the car and Jungkook started driving. After an hour, they arrived at the amusement park. They played different games, they rode different rides.

It was now evening and the Jeon family is on their way to the restaurant. They arrived quickly since there is no traffic. As soon as they entered the restaurant, the 6 boys immediately greeted them.

"Eunhye, Jungkookie! Happy Anniversary!" They all shouted in unison, not caring about their surroundings because Jungkook basically rented the whole restaurant, he don't want any disturbance since he's popular and the other boys too.

They all sat down and then after a while, Jungkook's parents arrived, followed by Eunhye's mom.

"Happy anniversary son, Eunhye." Jungkook's parents greeted.

"Thank you auntie and uncle!"

"I told you to just call us mom and dad." Mrs. Jeon chuckled while Mr. Jeon nodded in agreement.

"Thank you mom, dad." Jungkook thanked his parents with a smile.

"Happy anniversary sweetie and Jungkook."

"Thank you mom!" Jungkook and Eunhye said in unison.

"Hey!" They said together again and they laughed.

"I love you Kookie."

"I love you too." He placed his lips on Eunhye's.

"Ew." Eunkook covered her eyes.

The End
(sorry I had to, I forgot the plot)

-
That's it! I re-read this story again and I cringed like what kind of shit did I wrote back then. Anyway, thank you for reading! I love you!