6.Truth

Eunhye Pov

"Where is Eunwoo's father?" He asked and I stayed silent not wanting to answer his question.

"Eunhye? Are you okay?" He asked.

"O-oh, yes I am." I laughed awkwardly.

"So..my question?" He asked again and I tried to change the subject since we're close to our house.

"Oh! Look we're here!" I said as I parked my car. We got out.

"Come in!" I said while holding the bags then got inside the house and put the groceries in the kitchen then went back to them.

"Follow me." I  started walking upstairs to our room.

"Just put him there on the bed thank you." he nodded and put Eunwoo on the bed carefully.

"Thank you really." I bowed trying not to sound awkward.

"Oh! Let's get you a drink first. Come on!" I hurriedly go out of the room and started walking fast.

"Eunhye." I stopped and turn around to see a serious Jungkook.

"Y-yes?"

"Tell me the truth, okay?" He said and I got nervous

"W-what? What truth? Haha" I let out an awkward laugh again.

"Is there any chance that I'm his father?"

*Dug! Dug! Dug!*

My heart started beating fast, I froze into my place. I don't know what to say. I'm blank, thinking what to answer him.

"Eunhye please, I'm begging you! Please answer me.." he begged but I couldn't speak and I accidentally responded because of my messed up mind.

"Yes you are his father!!" I got shock by my own words but soon my eyes got teary.

"And I didn't regret and will NEVER regret what happened that night! because Eunwoo came into my life!" I almost choked while saying that so I let a few tears stream down. He didn't say anything so I continued talking.

"I was scared to tell you that when we saw each other again. I'm scared that you will.." I paused for a bit wiping my tears "t-take him away from m-me."

"Eunhye...." Was all he said

"Eunhye?! Huh?! You keep saying Eunhye?! You like my name that much?" I shouted

"Eun-"

"Stop it!" I said irritated and I don't know if I would laugh or be angry.

(You didn't get me? Okay. I think I'm going crazy...I think it's funny and it shouldn't be! It should be a drama! What's wrong with me?😂)

He laughed.

"Y-yah! Why are you laughing?! There! I'm about to laugh because of you!" Then I can't handle it anymore I laughed as my tears started drying.

To be continued...

You wanna ask what's wrong with author? Well I don't know either what's happening to me😂 just my trip, SO JUST HOP ON IT!!