Liam Payne FanFiction

Chapter 1

Today One Direction is playing at my birthday party! Oh and if your wondering, no, I'm not some crazy fan girl. It's just that having them at my party will make all the girls love it more. Oh, and I'm having them because my father is Simon Cowell. I don't really know how he managed to hide me but yeah.

My names Evelyn Cowell. My mother died in a car accident when I was a toddler. I don't remember her at all really so I'm not really mourning. I'm actually quite shy. My friends say I'm nice and caring but that's just them. I like to think I'm nice. I'm also popular at my school. I'm not bragging but I am. I don't even know who my true friends are. Some people try to become my friend just because I'm popular. I had invited absolutely EVERYONE from school. I don't care about labels much the nerds, the goths, the losers, the populars all groups actually. I don't like to disclude people much. It hurts them emotionally and they're depressed they aren't invited sometimes. anyway it's my birthday today. I rented out the Staples Stadium and a rather large house I will probably trash. Its 6! shit! My party begins in an hour! I have to get ready!

I was wearing a baby blue tube dress with my silver pumps. I put on light mascara and eyeliner and curled my naturally strait chocolate brown hair.

I took my limo and headed towards the Staples Center.

Harry's POV

"Boys come into my office" Simons voice boomed.

We all jumped at his voice and ran into his office.

"Yes Simon?" Liam said being Daddy Direction.

"Boys you will have to cancel all your plans for tonight. You have to perform at a birthday party for a special girl. She rented out the Staples Stadium already and you are to perform there. Oh and you're to stay for the whole party understood?" he asked.

"Yes sir" Louis mock saluted.

Ugh I had plans with this hot blonde chick tonight! I have to cancel now? His will go smoothly I thought sarcastically.

"That's all you can leave now" Simon dismissed us.

We exited us office and started off for the Staples Center.

This chick must be rich to afford this.

Evelyn's POV

I walked backstage to hear voices speaking.

"She's probably just another one of those spoiled rich kids who get everything they want from their daddy," a voice I recognized as Liam's spoke.

I smirked at the idea that just popped up in my head. I walked into the room to see their shocked faces.

"Is that what you really think of me?" I 'sobbed'

You see since my dad is Simon Cowell he wanted me to have a lot of talent as in acting lessons, dance lessons, spy training for self defense and pretty much everything you can think of.

They seemed to believe it.

"I- I'm sorry I didn't really mean it. I just assumed you were like the others but I could sense he didn't mean it.

"You're lying you're only saying that to make me feel better. I didn't want you guys at my party anyway but my friends did so I had you play. You're on in half an hour" I cried some more. They felt sorry for me I could tell. I resisted against smirking. They believed it. I might be a little angel to everyone but I loved having my fun. I also wanted to know how they will treat me if I acted like a spoiled brat.

Then I decided to call 'daddy'

I made sure I spoke loud enough for them to hear.

"Hey daddy" I sobbed.

"What's wrong darling its your birthday shouldn't you be having fun?" he asked.

"Y-y-yeah I-I know but one direction don't like me they said and I quote she's probably just another one of those spoiled rich kids who get everything they want from their daddy that isn't true right dad?" I sounded like I was tearing up.

"Don't cry Ev those boys need to learn how to treat their clients. People have been saying they want those five boys they remember from x factor back. They need to be straightened out. And you can do it. You're going on tour with them Ev. If you can get that done ill donate money to that charity you support." He offered.

"I'll try my best thanks daddy oh and can you call them and tell them for me?" I said 'cheering up'

"Sure thing, bye Hun"

"Bye dad" I hung up.

I smirked. "guess what boys?" I asked.

"What" Harry asked annoyed.

"I'm going on tour with you" I said fake happily.

Their jaws dropped

"You're joking" Liam replied.

"Nope if you don't believe me then wait for the phone to ring its Simon it should ring right about... Now" as if on cue Liam's phone rang.

"Hello Simon.... Yes.... I know we shouldn't have... It's too late?.... We hurt her feelings... She is?.... Um okay bye...." Liam spoke.

"Now do you believe me?" I asked smirking.

"Yes I knew it you were just a rich spoiled brat. You got what you wanted happy?" he asked angrily.

"I would watch what you say Liam I got that all on video tape. I can show Simon any minute you know. Don't bother trying to delete it I already emailed it To myself. I'm going to be on tour with you too so my advice is watch what you say. It could all be recorded." I said grinning.

"And I got that all on video" Louis smirked. Ha. Daddy wouldn't believe it anyway. But just in case.

I did a triple flip and landed right in front of him. He stood there shocked. I took the phone and deleted it.

"I have permission to take away your phones too." I said evilly. "Oh and your on right about now."

I stepped onto the stage.

"Hey guys it's Evelyn most of you know me already. Id like to introduce you to Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Harry otherwise known as One Direction" I spoke into the microphone. I left the stage to my seat which was right in front of the stage. I greeted some people and enjoyed the concert. Being a bitch to them is hard. I complained to myself.

I better prepare myself for the rest of tour with these boys.

Please read my new story "the bet" it's on my profile and Id really appreciate it! I guarantee its better than this one because I wrote this one when I was 13(: