Chapter 9

Mr. Cowell's Daughter

chapter 9

" ready?" i aksed them.

"yeah this will be a great first impression" Rosie said sarcastically.

The guards are in on it too so they won't drag Emmie, Rosie, and Brookie away.

"Lets go" i said.

The boys were lounging by the pool.

Perfect.

Brookie came to the boys. they looked startled.

"do any of you guys see the teenage girl right there? It isn't just me is it?" i heard Louis say.

"yeah we all see her maybe if we count to ten she'll go away" Liam said.

Gee Liam what a great plan. I'm glad though this will be a good chance for Brookie to get away easier.

"eight... Nine.... Ten... Okay guys open up." Liam said.

They all opened their eyes.

"i told you she was just a figure of our imagination." Liam said to them.

"whatever you say mate" louis replied.

Step 2 of my geious plan.

"Rosie you got this?" i asked.

"you doubt me too much" she replied.

"do not" i said fake hurt.

"whatever you say...." she went on.

"just go on with the plan already look they're going to the kitchen " i told her.

"okay okay calm your large tits" she answered.

Rosie jumped off the tree we were on and swiftly made it into the kitchen spy style.

"whoa guys, there's another teenage girl" Liam said.

"I told you it wasn't just our imagination! Why would there be two different girls?" Louis questioned.

"wait is she a fan?" they stepped toward her.

Rosie didn't move an inch.

"Would you like an autograph love?" Louis asked.

Rosie sprinted and trust me she can sprint! She ran through the gates and hid in a tree. I could see from where I was.

Emmie's turn.

I guess that finished eating because they went to the game room.

They all sat down holding their controllers.

Emmie came up to them.

They turned to look at her and were shocked.

They blinked and she was gone.

They're probably creeped out by now.

My turn.

I came up to them after they got over it and paused the game.

"Evelyn?" Liam questioned.

That was all it took I was out of there faster than you could say 'Liam Payne'

I came over to the girls.

"you think we did a good job?" I asked.

"of course we did we were trained for this!" Rosie squealed.

"a little too loudly Rosie I think they heard us." I told her.

As if right on cue the one direction guys appeared looking cautiously at their surroundings.

"I don't see anyone especially a teenage girl. Are you sure you saw one?" Niall asked. He looked confused. Poor boy.

Okay I'm getting bored.

"guys lets get on with the plan they're all together now. " I told the girls.

We all came put to them slowly inching closer cornering them.

Lol it's just like the movies! I just thought.

"hello Liam" I said over and over again while the other three said a different boys name then I switched to Louis since no one said his name yet.

"Evelyn is that you? Your kind of creeping me out." Liam started saying.

I just kept going back and forth saying Liam and Louis.

"okay okay I'm sorry for whatever I did! Just please stop" he said scared?

I bursted out laughing and so did the other girls.

They stood there confused.

"did...you...see...your.....faces?" I asked in between laughs.

"let's go girls" I ordered.

They followed.

We left five dumbfounded boys. Two of which were drooling over the girls.

"get it girl!" is shouted to Rosie. She was gorgeous I can see why they were drooling over her.

"please, they wouldn't like me. I'm just..... Me" that's her problem she is insecure and doesn't believe she's pretty.

"did you see Harry drooling?" I asked.

She blushed but nodded.

Ooooh do I sense a romance sparking?

"Rosie likes Harry! Rosie likes Harry!" I chanted.

She threw a pillow at me.

Where'd that come from?

"oh you love me" I told her.

"in your dreams Ev" she told me.

"ouch" I told her.

She just laughed.

"okay guys work time. We gotta track down Selena. I looked her up the other day. She specializes in weapons. We have to watch out. Most importantly complete this mission." I informed them.

"I found something" Brooklyn announced. "the boys may be in trouble"

Next chapter comes up when I get 10 votes(: I promise I'll put it up on time if I get 10 votes(: