Chapter 3

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated lately. I didn't have wifi where I was at:( heres chapter 3(:

Oh and if you have any ideas for me feel free to message me or comment!(: I'd appreciate that I'm running out of ideas.

Ik this chapter is kind of boring but bear with me!

------------------------------------

It's been a hectic month. Living with these guys is.. Interesting. I think I'm doing alright at straightening them out.

"Evelyn I'm going to the gym!" Liam called out.

"Ev I'm hanging out with Josh at the beach" Harry said.

"alright boys be back by 5 you have a concert." I told them.

"okay" they chorused.

I finished all I had to do and decided to get a coffee from Starbucks. I got into my silver Porche and drove there.

I walked in to see what I didn't expect.

Liam was here. And he was busy making out with the one and only Danielle Peazer.

Oh hell no. He did not just lie to me.

I got a cup of ice water and poured it on both of them. They broke apart.

"what was that for?!" Liam yelled.

"oh do you're the angry one huh? At least I don't lie about going to the gym. You really think you could get away with it? " I asked.

"I have for the past month!" he argued.

"well, looks like you won't be seeing light for awhile then. I cut you some slack instead of being this strict uptight girl who is extremely controlling and you go and do this? Wow, you lie to a girl you're on tour with to see your girlfriend this will be great on the tabloids don't you think?" I asked sarcastically.

"b-" he started. I cut him off.

"you know what I'm done have fun with your bitch! Bye Liam have a nice life" I said before I stormed out.

Ugh. That boy sometimes. He irks me so much.

I was walking towards the parking lot when I saw a mop of VERY familiar curls around the corner. I decided to get a closer look. Hmmm I thought he was at the beach with josh? I guess not.

I turned the corner to see Harry with some blonde chick.

First Liam now Harry? They're in for it now.

"hey Harry what happened to hanging with Josh at the beach? Oh right you were too busy with this blonde chick right?" I asked angrily. He cringed in fear.

"um Evelyn this is my girlfriend Cara" Harry said.

"we'll talk about this later have fun with your bimbo" I told him simply.

I walked away feeling a bit betrayed. 2/5ths of one direction lied to me for about a month.

Who wouldn't?

I walked to my Porche and saw Zayn standing there with a girl who had a bad vibe coming off her. I could tell we wouldn't be the best of friends. I decided to let it slide and see how long it takes for him to fell me about her.

I drove home thinking about how bad my life is right now. I shouldn't be complaining though. First I just HAD to develop a crush on Liam (insert sarcasm) then they all lie to me. What next?

I really need a spa day. That's it! I'll just go to the spa today.

---

Oh my god. Those were the most amazing two hours I've spent. The spa is so relaxing. I also got my hair and nails done. My nails had each of the boys names on them and it repeated on the other hand. On my toes I had 1D written on all the toes. I decided if I'm going on tour with them I'd embracE it.

"Honey I'm home" Louis shouted.

"in the living room! " I shouted.

Louis walked in with the rest of the boys Liam and Harry looking like they'd just seen a ghost. Zayn looked a little guilty.

"Zayn why are you looking so what's it called guilty?" I asked suspiciously.

"um... Nothing.. Why would I look guilty?" he said a little too quickly.

"don't lie to me I know when something's up" I said.

"okay um I kind of have a girlfriend I never told you about." he said

"YOU WHAT? ZAYN FUCKING MALIK WHY DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THIS?" I screamed.

"um I was afraid of how you would react" he said making it sound more like a question.

"I saw you and that one chick today. You really think you can keep things from me?" I asked.

He stayed silent. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Laim and Harry trying to get away.

"not so fast you two. How come I saw you two with two girls today? What happened to the gym and beach? Do you guys want me to have a security guard follow you around all day?" I threatened.

"no" they chorused.

"then don't lie to me! I can do so much to you. And since you guys didn't tell me the truth about this you're phones are getting taken away until I say so." I said evily.

"you can't do this! How will I talk to Danielle. " Liam argued.

"wanna bet?" I asked. "now give me your phones."

They handed me their phones one by one except Louis and Niall .

"Niall you can have the chocolate cake in the fridge. I just made it. Louis you can have the carrot cake I just made since you two didn't do anything. "

"CARROTS" Louis screamed. While Niall screamed, "FOOD"

Typical.

"Since I'm nice I'll text your oh so precious girlfriends about your phone being taken away. " I told them. "Zayn yours is coming to the concert tonight I wanna meet her."

"okay"

I really do act like their mother...

AT THE CONCERT

"that's what makes you beautiful" Harry finished off.

"thank you New York City" Liam said.

They ran off stage in to the dressing rooms.

I laughed and went to change myself.

I changed into a pink crop top from Victoria's Secret. And jeans with my UGG boots.

I walked to the boys dressing room to see what I never thought I would.

Selena had a gun pointed to Zayn's head.

A/N Selena is Zayns girlfriend.