Chapter 32

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't been updating. You probably hate me by now. I'm sowwy.:/ here's a chapter(: ill try to update faster I've got high school papers and to read a 53 page boring handbook. Sure, that doesn't seem like a lot but when it's filled worth boring pages of stuff you already know, trust me it is...

DEDICATED TO: brebre1013 for her lovely comment last chapter. Thank you for Nanking my day(: Xx Paula

"Liam?" I asked.

"Here babe" he answered.

"Where is here exactly?!" I asked confused.

"In the bathroom" he replied.

I barged into the bathroom not thinking twice.

"Whoa there you could've said you weren't decent..." I trailed off.

My eyes were glued to his tones abs.

"First of all you were the one who barged in here babe second its not like you haven't seen me naked before and third I'm pretty sure you love all this" he said arrogantly motioning to his body.

"Whatever." I said.

"Don't be mad. I'm just stating the truth" he said.

"Sorry but I don't date cocky arrogant guys" I said before walking out.

A few seconds later Liam sprinted out fully clothed.

"Evelyn wait!" He caught up to me in seconds and wrapped his arms around me.

He kissed me after that.

"I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear.

"Why do you make it so hard to hate you. How did I manage to do this for a year?" I muttered to myself.

"Because I'm just that-" he paused. "Never mind!"

I laughed "you're cute"

"Why thank you Madame" he replied.

"Let's go somewhere today boyfriend" I told him.

"Already got it planned out" he said happily. "We're going on a date today"

\-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

AFTER THE DATE.

Oh my god he took me to the London Eye today! Did I forget to mention we went back to the UK? Well we did Victorias Secret is doing a shoot here as well so it's perfect!

Actually I'm at the shoot right now.

Liam's in the back watching me like the perverted guy he is. I still love him though.

"Liam Payne you are requested by one of the models please come to section C chair 6" the announcer said.

Bitch please. That's Melanie's chair.

We have chair numbers and sections to separate the models.

I started walking towards her chair.

I stopped.

Bitch.

You.

Are.

About.

To.

Get.

Pitch.

Slapped.

So.

Hard.

She was running her arms up Liam's shirt.