Chapter 2- The call

" Officer , your thief was no other than Colonial Mustard ." Everyone stared in shock. Then I began to explain and unfolded the story of how and why Colonial was guilty of stealing the stone. " It was all quite simple actually. Using the telegram, I first contacted Ms Mimi and she told me that he had come to the research lab a few weeks ago. He had questioned about the returns of the statues which was totally different then what all the other visitors had asked. You all would have thought that it was Myunu Irid as he was the one to steal the statue of Morg . He was also the one to threaten us . It was all Colonial who was hiding everything.That is all I can tell you ." " WHAT, how can you find out just from that ? Myunu should be guilty ! Colonial even helped to protect the stone ! There were millions of people who visited the research center in the past few weeks !" The officer replied stunned by the explanation. " Ah , that's where you go wrong my friend, it was all false and lies. Also , Detectives never reveal their secrets," we all chorused together as I smirked. Another case had been solved .

The sky was beginning to darken as the light slowly started to fade away. We decided to make our way to Harry's house as we were all exhausted from working on yet another mystery.

At Harry's house:

It was a stormy night. It was raining cats and dogs. Emma was texting her friends on her phone,Saffron was doing some research about insects.Yuck! Just thinking about insects makes me feel sick. Anyways, Jade was posting an email to one of her friends, Harry was sleeping like a log and I was just doing work on my laptop.

Just then the the telephone rang," Ring,Ring!" You see we were at Harry's house and usually nobody called him at his house. Hearing a telephone ring in Harry's house was very rare.
Anyways, I picked up the phone(as everyone else was lazy ) and I heard crying and talking. That person might have been very sad or annoyed. So I said,"Hello? This is the Mystery Wheel. A Detective group. Um... Do you need any help?

The person just yelled and said," WHAT DO YOU MEAN DO YOU NEED ANY HELP! I have been calling for hours!" Calling for hours? Nobody had even called at this house! So I asked her " Um.... who were you calling?" Unknown person: I was calling Nick Jonathan. But it seems he was not home. So I called his Friend , Harry Alexander . Sorry for talking so rudely , I am Sara Northwind, calling from " The island of Graves". With all the yelling everyone was alarmed that I was calling somebody . Emma whispered to me," Who is she?" Nick(me): Sara Northwind ,I think she wants to give us a case to solve.

                                                                    ——-To be continued———

———
Hi guys! I made this chapter longer! And guys sometimes if there's too many quotation marks then I'll use colons. You might want to read all the chapters again as I edited it so ya! If your new to this story u don't have to!
So I hope u enjoy my story! See ya in Chapter 3! Pls vote and comment!
Signing off,
Your author,
Rgpsrocks!