Chapter 11- The Funeral- Part 2

Yes , yes we did eat breakfast for an extremely Long time. We knew that it was a fancy breakfast as Jade kept telling us about the origins of the antique candles and displays. And then...

Nick: Are you guys serious? We have to manners when sitting down and eating food!(He mumbled angrily towards Emma and Harry. Harry: Come on , it doesn't matter!

Saffron: Hey , better start eating ! You know we have things to do right?
Emma: Shh! People are starting to arrive! Chef Roise: Yes we shall be zarting the 3 Breakzast meal courze! First up , Sobremon cascetta ! Jade: What the hell is that supposed to mean? Nick : How are we supposed to know that ? ( Nick mumbled annoyingly while Jade looked pissed)

Jade and Emma were scanning through the crowd of tables but when they saw Beatrice , they decided to leave her alone. Then they spotted Abby and Kim together eating silently . This was strange usually they would be talking and gossiping .

Emma:( She whispered) Hey , we have company.  All five of their heads shot up .  By the time they did that , there was no sign of Abby and Kim. They simply just vanished into thin air. Harry was bewildered while Jade desperately ducked high and Low scanning every angle she could see from.

Saffron: Let's not wait for the 2nd and 3rd course , we have to eat lunch of course! This would be too much for us anyway ! ... The Mystery Wheel sensed the urgency in Saffron's voice and knew what message she was trying to convey to them. By the time they got up from on their chairs, Chef Roise was announcing the 2nd course , but ignoring his description on the dish that it was cooked with perfection , they ducked pass the Waiters and Waitresses and made their way to the foot of the stairs leading up to the gigantic hallway.

Hana: Madam Jade! Where are you going? To pay tribute, we have to respect the different varieties of food we present to you! Just then, they saw a man coming down with a scroll tugged under his arm. They had read the name " Sir Nestly" written on his name tag. Sir Nestly : Mrs Marin! (He bellowed ) FOLLOW ME AT ONCE!

Beatrice was shaking vigorously. She glanced nervously around for any sign of help but suddenly when Emma was going to turn to her, Mr Nestly grabbed her roughly by her hand and dragged her to the door. Beatrice was yelling at the top of her lungs Scared and Weak , But Mr Nestly lunged her into a maroon blood red car , got into the driver's seat and drove at the fastest speed to who knows where.

Chef Roise quickly made an announcement. Chef Roise: " Breakfast ends now! And when I say now, I MEAN IT! Departure NOW! For a few moments It looked as if nobody had ever heard what he had said. They all scrambled out of their seats and cane hurling towards the staircase. The Mystery Wheel moved out of their way . After all the shuffling of footsteps had stopped . It was safe to go to their room without getting trampled over.

They were standing frozen in a very awkward position. Harry was clutching Emma's hand refraining her from running. Jade was climbing over Saffron for support. All of them could not believe what had just occured. Chef Roise came to them and asked them to scram. They did as they were told and rushed back to their room.
AT THE ROOM:
Then Emma Screamed.

Emma: AHHHH! Nick: why did you do that for!? Emma: I was keeping it or a very Long tim-  Jade : SUCH ABUSE CANNOT BE TOLERATED! THIS IS INSANE. IS THIS A... A MADHOUSE! I AM GOING TO GO DOWN THERE AND I AM GOING TO COMPLAIN TO THEM HOW CRUEL THE ARE AND THAT THEY TORT-
Harry: Look why do you care about her so much. WE HAVE COME HERE for a reason, haven't we? Jade: That's not the point ! Nick: STOP SHOUTING! ( Jade kept mum) thank you ! Look,I know they shouldn't have done that but Jade , you can't just go there and ask for an explanation. They won't even try to respond. Aren't we a mystery gang? Can't we solve this by ourselves?

Saffron: Right ... by first of all the obvious question, why? Why did they do that? I'm guessing something to do with the funeral ... I mean her backstory... Nick: That does make sense but it a fifty-fifty percent chance that she is actually lying about her backstory. Emma: Ahem, and yes one more thing, who is ' Sir Nestly' ? Harry: Look i am very sure that ' Mr Nestly' was a high rank man as he is called 'Sir' and judging by the suit he wears, he looks like a well honored and respected man.

Nick: We can find out more during ... Emma and Saffron: Lun-ch. Harry glanced at the watch and scoffed. Harry: When will we be actually eating lunch? Jade: Not long. They want to keep us packed for the whole day. Nick: It will not be that Long. Just an hour or so. That's all. Saffron : Hold on ! None of you even noticed her surna- Harry : you mean Marin ? She already told us that before ( chap 8 look back ) , so what's so ..... oh wait that is very important .... Nick : Please. Don't go off topic ! Jade : Nick .( she gave him a cold stare ) Let me speak first . I'm just guessing , since Beatrice's Mother adopted Aria and Amai - I mean Amia- urgh ! Whatever he name was ( genuinely at that point while writing I really forgot her name !! Was to lazy to go check what was it again !) , Jess probably changed both their surnames ! But what were their surnames before ? ..... I'm sorry I went to far - Emma: Look Jade , your right but we haven't got much evidence and these people keep on blocking the truth out and they are not leaving any tracks or clues behind ! We have to follow the MAIN. Mystery- Nick : That is why we need details and the only people who do that are Jade and Saff! OK? Now please focus ! Lunch is at let's say 12 ... yes it is ok so since we have a one hour gap we could go search for some clues ....

Emma : Are you sure? This is stupid . Just stop now we really need to focus - Harry : look I should stop this . Please no one interrupt me . Thank you . Now look this Mystery is big but it shouldn't get tangled with our friendship . This mystery is breaking our friendship ! Quarrelling Everyday ! Don't you think I'm tired of it ? Details lead to clues . We need clues , desperately as you all know ... this may be one of the toughest mysteries ! I mean , the Chantler Corpse , murder at the ouiji board .... we know all of these but we need to be faster ! Jade : ( she raises up her hand to talk ) Harry - um your - your right and thank you for explaining that to us ! Now Emma , do you understand why the details are important?We just need patience.

Saffron: So, what about going and checking the hallway? Nick: Well... thats going to be a bit difficult becuse they would know that we would be searching because its obvious that we wish to know more ! Emma: Right, but we'll then Saff you go out first first .
Just as she opened the door , there was a tall man standing outside extremely still . He bellowed : STAY IN. Before closing the door , Saffron glances fertively left and door then slamming the door hurriedly. She then explained to us that only our door was being blocked by that man and Kim and Abby's door was wide ajar . It was open .

——-———————————————

Hey guys ! Yes I'm posting now ! Will try to post in some time as well ! It's becoming more interesting ! Hope y'all will continue to support me ! Thxxx
Love ya !
Signing off ,
Dire wlfx