Chapter 7-It has just begun (Finally!)

It was the 16th of August, early in the morning. The sun was shining dimly towards The Island Of Graves. The Sun was shining brightly every where else except on the island of graves.

The Mystery Wheel had checked in a hotel quite far away from the shore. The entire island was surrounded with trees. The hotel looked like a remote place. Anyways, Nick (I)was awoken by the sounds of banging on the door.

I got up from bed and tried to wake everyone else, but to no avail. They were all deeply asleep, sleeping like logs. They looked like lazy pigs!

I reluctantly went to open the door. It was not a person, instead it was a beautiful box with intricate designs on it. I took the box and ran back inside our room.

I immediately filled a jug of water, and sprinkled a few drops on each of my friends. Instantly, they all sprouted out of their beds. All of them looked at me angrily. I gulped. It was like they were going to beat me into a pulp. They started yelling at me and it became an argument.

Emma:Oi! Why did you wake me up from my sleep! I was having a wonderful dream about getting off this horrible and creepy island and back in New York City! Harry: Your gonna have to pay for this! But Nick ignored them and changed the topic. Nick: Why do you lot have to go mad if I just woke you up!?  If I wake you up it should be for a good reason!Now please don't annoy me anymore and listen to what I have to say! ( Nick yelled)

All of them just stared , shocked.  I explained to them about the box that I had found outside our door. Saffron: What's so special about a stupid box. You ruined our sleep just to tell us about a stupid box!? You really are going mad...

Nick tried to continue but he couldn't as none of them let him to. Finally,Nick calmed them down and explained the story. Nick: So as I was saying..... I found this unattended box lying outside our door unnoticed. It looked so strange!

Everyone started crowding around the strange box. Jade: Your right Nick! But .... this looks very familiar. Wait! Aha! The designs are  the same as the ones on the invitation card! Everyone stared histerically at Jade. What was she talking about? What invitation card?

We all were very puzzled with what Jade had said so obviously, we started asking questions.  If I think about it now ,I(Nick) feel sorry for her. She has to answer all our questions without a break!( We are detectives, so I Guess you know what type of way we answer questions)

Anyways, Jade yelled at us," Silence! I will explain you everything alright?"
Jade: On the same day, after the phone call I went to check my mail. I had so many envelopes so I had no time to read any of them. So I just stuffed them in my luggage . While I was sorting them  out , I found an envelope with the same designs on this box! And I haven't opened until now—  And just like that Harry cut her off.

"WHY DID'NT YOU TELL US THAT YOU FOUND THAT ENVELOPE!!!" Harry said in an angry tone. Jade: What! You mean you also have to check my mail?! ( Jade said sarcastically) Harry just rolled his eyes. Jade replied back in a gentle manner," How am I supposed to know that my mail has to be related to this?

Harry : Urgh... whatever. Just continue with what you're saying Nick! Nick: Jade! Quick take out that envelope now! The others and I will try to figure out who sent us this box!

Jade rushed to her suite case and scrambled desperately through her luggage to find the envelope. She breathed a sigh of relief when she had found it. She rushed the envelope back to Nick and others who were still figuring out who sent the box.

Jade: I've got the envelope! Emma , Nick , Saffron and Harry were delighted at hearing this. Saffron and Emma examined it carefully. Jade was right! It had the exact same designs as the one on the box!