Chapter 6-- Reached the island of graves

It was 15th August. The day we'd reach a The Island Of Graves. It was about 6:00am in the morning, when we heard some shouting from the next room. Emma: Don't tell me that you two are quarreling again about who will get the pancakes for breakfast ! Yes!I mean Jade.

Harry: No it's not Jade! It's the people in the room beside us! Wonder what their talking about..   Saffron: Should we eavesdrop?  Nick: What makes you think eavesdropping is a good idea!

Saffron: Do you want to know what they're chattering about? Jade: Wait, what are you guys talking about again?if i know what our next door noisy neighbours are talking about?oh yeah totally.....actually i don't have a clue what they're talking about. Emma: Fine. Let's do it.

So everyone, very quietly, crept to the wall, and put their ears against the wall. They listened very closely. A woman was shouting," Why didn't you buy a present for Jacob's funeral! A man was also shouting," I thought you were going to buy it!

Woman: I told you half an hour later that I wouldn't be able to buy it! Man: I told you that I'd be going for  PAINTING CLASS! And you can't bring any electronics inside!   

Woman:I thought painting lessons were only on Sundays? Man: It changed to Saturday because my  teacher was not free on Sunday! Woman: Urgh! Now we don't even have a gift for Jacob's funeral ! Go buy something expensive from the gift shop!

And then we stopped listening. Emma: I'm thinking of all the passengers on the ship are coming to that island for sightseeing but later on ,ALL of them will get invited to the funeral! Nick: That's a possibility.Now we also know the name of Sara's Husband, Jacob! Harry: ya! That's true! 

Jade: Why Don't we ask them to keep the volume down! Then we can see how they look like. Harry: Why do you need to see them? Emma: Whatever! Let's just go and ask them to shut their mouths otherwise they'll keep on shouting !

Harry: Em's right!  Everybody agreed with Harry.  So, we slowly opened our door and very quietly rang the doorbell of room 646, the noisy people.  They opened the door.

And to our surprise, they looked very happy and the woman said," I am Hanna Stork and this is my husband Alex Stork! Very nice to meet you. Who are you all exactly?

Nick: We are the Mystery Wheel. We solve crimes and murders and... mysteries! Then  I introduced Hanna and Alex to the members of the Mystery Wheel. Emma: We actually came here to tell you that you two were making a lot of noise and ... we got disturbed. So.. could you keep it down?

There was one minute of silence and the Alex spoke," Oh! We are sorry for the ruckus we have made! Right now we are busy, so can we chit - chat with you five later? Thank you! It was a pleasure talking to you! Bye.

And just like that , they slammed their door shut.  We made our way down to the Buffet, for breakfast. Emma: Don't you think they were quite rude to us? Harry: And suspicious! Jade: Maybe she's also a relative of Sara?

Nick: Could be..... Saffron: But she didn't look so concerned about the funeral, she was more concerned about the present. Nick: Why Don't we just stop talking about this..... let's discuss this later. Shall we? Anyways, we have food to eat.

Saying that, All of us sat down in a table of five. Jade was lucky today as there was a stack of pancakes! Emma took the usual, cheese sandwich, while Harry took Mac n cheese. I took an omelette and a piece of butter toast.

Anyways, after we all came back to the table, something spotted Jade at the corner of her eye. It was Kim and Abby! Jade quickly alarmed the rest of us about this.

Harry: Why Don't you go , and speak with them again? Jade was bursting with anger. Jade: Are you serious?! I don't want to talk with those snobby people. I suddenly whispered and said," Kim and Abby... they look very serious and it seems that.... they're whispering with.... a strange and odd looking man !