Chapter 9- Crazy Good

angelheaven101, lol you are so funny ;) thanx so much for reading and becoming a fan!

I walked into the rooms and saw a pale woman barely able to keep her eyes open. I hadn't seen my mother in so long. She looked terrible. Her hair was gray and her face was wrinkly and old. She wasn't nearly as old as she looked. "honey..... Is that you" I couldn't move or think what to say. "oh, I missed you so much. Thank you for coming. I deserve all the hate that you have for me, but please forgive me. I'm so sorry about what I..." I stopped her from finishing her sentence so Gunnar wouldn't hear. "it's fine, I forgave you a while ago." I lied and I could hear my coldness come out. She frowned and coughed. For awhile and drops of blood came from her mouth and onto her robe. "oh, I'm such a mess. I hate feeling like this and I hate knowing that I made your life terrible." she said and started crying. I watched her cry, and it finally felt good inside that she was the one crying and not me, she was the one hurting and not me. "Gunnar, can you give us a moment?" I asked. "okay" he replied and left the room. I followed behind him and closed the door so no one outside of the room could hear. When I turned around I grinned an laughed a little. My mother looked up like she was frightened at my response to her bull crap. "so, you're the one that's suffering now?" I laughed. She still had the stupid look on her face. "I didn't forgive you, and I never will. I hate you and I hope you die comfortably knowing that. I didn't come here to hear your confessions or begging. That's what priests are for. Ha, I'm glass you are gonna die. People like you don't deserve to live." I said. She cried even harder. I got a tissue box and pretended to hand it to her but threw it across the room and on the floor. I laughed and I knew for sure I was one crazy, messed up trick. "what you showed me wasn't love and neither is what I'm showing you now. Maybe you'll find out what love is..." I said and left the room. I had no regret for what I just did and it felt good. Gunnar was looking at me sadly. "why do you look so sad?" I asked. "because I know what it's like to lose someone, and I'm so sorry." he said. I smiled "it's ok, she's gone to a better place." I said. Pshhhhh... Yeah right, I thought. Gunnar smiled a little and said "you ready to go?". "depends on where we're going" I said. He smiled "you'll see"

Gunnar brought me to a beach side restaurant called Haven that was absolutely beautiful. We watched the sunset and it made me feel peaceful. I remember this restaurant because it was said to have been one of the most expensive nationwide and that only the wealthy went. "how much did this cost you?" I asked. "you don't need to know, but I can tell you that you are definetly worth every bit of it." he smiled. His teeth were beautiful and pearly white. I blushed and giggled. I couldn't believe this MAN was making me feel this way. He was hilarious and kept me laughing through out the entire date. I've never smiled and laughed so much in my life. Ahsinam was a good friend to go to to talk but not like Gunnar who you could talk to and laugh with. If I could talk to him, why was I afraid to tell him about my past? After we ate he asked "do you want to go for a walk?". "sure" I replied. We went for a walk on the beach with special turqoise sand. This place was extraordinary and the food was even better. Why did he do all this for me? A girl he barely even knows.