Chapter 12: Closet

Im so sorry I haven't uploaded in a century it feels. Things have been getting a little busy.... Vote and Comment :D

I sat in my cell and stared down at a roach on the floor. It was quiet. I was alone in the dark with a tiny light bulb from the ceiling. They took my fingerprints and some poctures and sat me down for questioning.

There were so many mixed emotions. We were in the same situation. We are both scared of being crushed and killed and left with nothing. I think I was farther than him though. I already had nothing. I was already crushed by the only person I loved, Ahsinam. I almost loved Gunnar which was unbelievable for me. I almost loved a man, but was quickly snapped back into reality. Gunnar seemed so perfect. He acted as if he cared and loved me. He said he loved me. While I was deep in thought, I felt something cold run down my cheek and my idiom had become blurry. I was crying. A part of me was enraged at the weakness this showed but another part of me felt different, it was hard to explain. I wiped my eyes and tried to stop the tears from coming down but it was like a never ending waterfall was released. I had held in tears for so many years now, they built up and were ready to come out now. I held my face. "Winter" a voice said. I recognized it. It was The sweet, deep and pure voice he had still made me quiver down to my toes but I was still mad at him. I didn't look up at him.

"what do you want?" I asked furiously. He used some key to open the cell and come in. "please forgive me. She made me do it. I love you" he cried. I looked away as tears were still pouring. He went to the ground and knelt in front of me. His soft hands cupped my face and wiped away the water. I closed my eyes and tried so hard not to look into his electric blue ones. I pushed him away. "don't touch me, just let me out." I said. "look at me....please" he whispered and tipped my chin up. "I love you, but I can't let you out of here." he said. I looked into his eyes for a brief moment and was confused at what to think of him. His eues were brighter than the light bulb above us. He made my knees weak but made my heart burn and ache.

I looked away and said "I can't believe you set me up. Go away, leave me alone." i cuddled myself in the corner of the cell. he tried to take my hand but I quickly snapped it away and slapped him. His face was shocked and red. He stood there for a couple seconds then nodded and walked out. He closed the cell.

I couldn't sleep. Gunnar's innocent eyes haunted me and i longed for his warmth and caress in his arms. A part of me felt guilty for slapping him, but he deserved it. I finally stopped crying and pulled my self together. I tried to figure out a plan. If I let them take me, i'd be in hell for the rest of my life. I stood up and started walking back and forth in my cell. When they brought me in, I had examined the place to find all exits and hallways. Only men worked here so I knew what I needed to do.

The next morning, I tried to spot out a policeman named Billy. He was sad, old and skinny. I could tell he was weak and vulnerable, perfect for my plan. When it was lunch time for most of the officers, I decided to pounce on Billy since he was the only one here. I turned my back towards the front of the cell so no one could see I was tearing my shirt to reveal more cleavage. This brought back so many bad memories but I needed to do it.

Billy was watching somevideps from surveilance cameras all around the place. "hey, hey billy boy" I whispered. I caught his attention and he looked over at me and gulped. "oh.... Hi" he said nervously. I put my

Leg inbetween the bars and rubbed it. "you know, Ive been kinda lonely... Why don't you turn off those cameras and let's have some fun. After all its just me and you" I teased. "well, I.... I'm sorry I...I can't." he said loosening his tie. "awwww please" I said. He just stared. I know he can't resist. Nobody could. "come on Bill, when's the last time you actually felt good?" I asked. He looked around nervously and said "it's been quite a while.". "exactly, one time wouldn't hurt" I said and bit my lip. He looked around and turned off the cameras. He came to the cell and opened it. He grabbed my hand and took me to the janitors closet. "I've been a really bad girl." I whispered. A slight grin appeared on his face and he unbuckled his pants. He took off all of his clothes. Perfect. "can I hold those cuffs?" I asked. He took them from his waist and said "anything for you, darling." I held in my hand as he came with a rough kiss. He picked me up and slammed me into the wall. I acted like I liked his roughness but I really wanted to rip his throat out. I used my free hand to take his and pressed it against my chest then put the cuffs in my other hand around his wrist. He laughed not knowing what I really had in mind. I took the other cuff and attached it to a shelf in the closet. He was stuck against the shelf. I found some rope and tied hi other hand too. I quickly took his clothes from the ground and started putting them on. "hey... What's going on?!" he said. I giggled. " I guess I'm still a bad girl.". "let me go!" he struggled. He started to scream. I took the gun from his pants waist I was no wearing and put it against his mouth. "shut up" I found some masking tape and taped his mouth. All I heard now was muffling.

I went out of the janitors closet dressed in a police man uniform that was too big for me. Everyone was still at lunch. I went back to the desk where Billy was and searched for more things. I found a gun and stuck it in my pocket. I held my head down and walked pass some officers that has no clue who I was but didn't care. I was so close to the door when I heard Billy down the hall. "there she is! Get her!" everyone ran towards me holding up their guns. I took out both of mine and walk back wards slowly. "let me out, and nobody dies. You can go back home to your wife and kids." I said. About half of the 10 men shifted but didn't say anything. I heard the door open behind me. I kept my eyes on the officers coming closer. I turned to who was behind me and said "let me go". It was Gunnar right in Front of me. He had to choose now, between keeping his job and from being in serious trouble or saving me. Either way it would be a surprise.