Chapter 3 - What to do?

I backed away from the front door at least 10 feet and stood with my gun facing the peephole as Chico (The angry man) screamed and knocked furiously on the door. Finally he broke in and threw the door on the ground. He was a muscular guy with tattoos of Jesus and Mary all over. He was going to meet them soon. His victory scream was cut short after I shot him three times in the chest and he dropped to the floor. Now that his frame wasn't blocking the view of the others, I could see that there were 2 guys for back up. Guy #1 held up his gun and started yelling and shooting at me. Running into the kitchen, I saw the perfect weapon that would knock Mr. Loud to his knees. He ran in after me and I swung the frying pan right into his.... Yeah that. He screamed "Oh my God! I hate you, you little b---h!" as he squirmed across the floor. I watched him and laughed a little. I was going to let him live, but I don't like curse words and more profanity in this corrupt world wasn't necessary, so I shot him in the head. I went out of the kitchen, holding my gun in front of me preparing for Guy #2. I was at the kitchen doorway when I saw Guy #2 holding Ahsinam by a chokehold and pointing a gun to her head. "Listen missy, you've killed three guys already from my gang, do you know what that means? That means that you're a- is mine." He said. I stared and just listened, clenching my jaw. I couldn't do anything unless I wanted my best friend to get shot right here, right now. He laughed and said, "and to think, you killed Marco over some little playing and tussling with a little, cute 8 year old. Ha! We were just teaching her some moves for when she gets older and becomes a prostitute for us." He laughed. "I know you've killed a lot of people, sweetie, but I am willing to forgive, only, if you do something for me." He said. I didn't even want to know what he had in mind because it would only make me more upset. I looked up at Ahsinam and nodded. She understood exactly what it meant and took the bastards arm and twisted it behind his back. She then put her knee into his back and forced him down to his knees and facing the floor. The laughing turned into crying and wailing. I kicked his gun across the floor away from him and pointed my own pretty one to his head. "that 8 year old can't sleep peacefully at nights because of you guys!" I hollered and hit him in the side of the head with the bud of the gun while Ahsinam still held him. "what you did to her will always haunt her" I screamed and hit again. "Baby, whether you like it or not, it was gonna happen to her by one of these gangs." He laughed and I shot him.

"Well, would you look at this place." Ahsinam said. "I'm so sorry, I'll clean it up" I replied. "Winter"

she whispered. I closed my eyes and sighed because I knew what was about to happen. "Yes" I replied. "You can't live like this anymore! Your name and face is one news station already and tomorrow it will be on another, and another, and another, until we just can't live here anymore and we'll have to move again and again just like in the past! The news is saying you are a serial killer, their saying you've murdered 24 men in the past 6 months! The police will find you and what do we do then? Huh? Can you tell me how im supposed to raise my child in a place and lifestyle like this?" she sighed. I was cleaning and quiet, listening and thinking. "Winter, I understand why you do this, and I am so sorry you feel this way, but you can't stop all of the violence in the world, the states, or even New Jersey. So what's the point?"

Later on, I went to go buy groceries which was very stupid of me to do, but I wasn't known about that much yet and we needed milk. I was almost done and out when a police officer ran into me, knocking everything in my bag on the ground. He laughed and said "I'm so sorry." I didn't say anything. I kneeled and held my face down so he wouldn't see it. He and I gathered my stuff and put into the bag. I got up and final looked in his face. He was very handsome and gorgeous with these crystal blue eyes that looked like the water in the Bahamas. His hair was dark brown and made his eyes pop even more. His built was very tall and strong. But, he was a man, unpredictable and cold. I noticed him staring at me. I wasn't sure if it was because he knew I was wanted or if he was another who thought I was drop dead gorgeous and beautiful. He smiled and his teeth were sparkly and white while his dimples were as cute as a baby's. "do you need help with all those bags?" he asked. "No, no I can handle them" I replied. We still stood their staring at each other. "I'm sorry" he said as he shook his head and looked down as if thinking of someone. "you are so beautiful" he said. I looked away from him and walked past him. He's just another worthless being, I thought. As I walked towards my car, a man came behind me, grabbed me and held my mouth.