HELP ME ANYONE

(You are in 6th year and nobody has noticed you have been self harming for 2 whole years and it is now around Christmas and you were sitting with your best friend Remus in the boys dorm whilst the others were out causing chaos)

You were both sitting on his bed studying and obviously eating chocolate,Remus soon went on to finish his whilst you were still studying and doing your homework.
So he took to watching you,every move you made,he has had a crush on you for 3 years and he noticed you behavior changing but what he didn't notice was that you liked him back.

Forgetting about your scars and Remus you lifted your Sleeves and let your shorts roll up,revealing ALL of your scars and Remus saw.

He stared and you noticed he was quiet so you looked at him and asked what was wrong and he turned into a stuttering mess,saying your name more then once and asking about your scars more then once.
You then went on to run into the bathroom and pull out a shark razor form  it's pocket,you started cutting as you heard banging on the door telling you to let them in,but he gave up
'FINE' he used alohamora

You tried to hide the blood but it was too late waterworks were running down my face and blood was everywhere,he looked hurt and angry but to your suprise,he didn't yell but instead he scooped you up into his arms and kissed you everywhere he could reach whilst you sobbed into his favorite shirt
'Why?'he asked
You managed to answer,'I fell depressed and think you am d the others just pitty me because of my abusive parents,"
HE then started to cry
"'Why would you think that y/n?your smart creative kind funny gentle and brave what is not to like but I do know something you dont,"
You looked into his glistening eyes and swiftly he put his lips on yours,it was slow long and passionate just like you had imagined-not like you had ever imagined this...

Finally he broke the kiss and took you to his bed,he then started kissing your neck and closed the curtains around us.

But before you or him could do anything he made you promise not to do this again and wiped the blood away,it was pathetic but we started where we left of and it was perfect even though the others walked in straights Dyer and opened the curtains yo see Remus on top of me but naked like me and kissing me whilst half way out of me...

Sorry this is so short and bad I haven't had much time to thinks ndoyt this and work it out and the reason I know this much about self harming is because I do self harm well I did stop.Just thought I'd put that out there.
There will be a new one soon

Could I please get some requests for oneshots I sure do need them

-author