Beautiful anyway

Y/n POV 5th year
(Btw you have had a crush on Remus since 1st year and you are a marauder)

You were in moaning myrtles bathroom as you needed to be alone so you didn't realize where you were going.You had went there to cut yourself,so there you were crouched over the bathroom sink at 3am.You were sleeping in the boys room so you had to leave quietly but you hadn't realised Remus followed you.

TRIGGER WARNING

You started slicing your wrists in between all of you older white scars.You were watching the crimson blood ooze out of your fresh cuts.You started doing more.Nobody knew about you cutting yourself and you wanted to keep it that way.There were scars littered all over your thighs and arms.They were easy to cover up as it was winter and you would just throw on a jumper or long sleeve top.But today was warmer so you were wearing shorts just long enough to cover up your scars and a tank top showing your scars.
You then felt a cold hand on your shoulder.You were in such a trace that you didn't even hear somebody coming and even talking to moaning myrtle...
You swiftly tried to hide the razor but ended up cutting your fingertips.
"Y/n...Why?"You realises Remus was the one there.You turned when you felt a wet tear on your shoulder and as soon as you looked into his eyes which were filled with sadness you dropped to the floor crying.
"It is the only way to deal with my depression,Remus.I have tried everything I can only do this!!"You scolded him.But instead of him leaving he scooped you into his arms.
"Please don't cry y/n I won't tell anyone if you promise not to do this again and..."
He trailed off.
"And what?"
"I have to be with you 24/7"
"That's ok"
"Now let's get you cleaned up"He said.

1 week later

You were in the shower and Remus was outside your cubical.You forgot your towel but you knew Remus wouldn't get it.Yet you ask anyway."Remus?"you ask,he hummed back,"Can you go and get my towel??" You asked
"You know I can't y/n but you can wear my shirt."you mumbled a faint fine back before reaching out for the shirt.You knew he only wore short sleeved shirts though and you were very self conscious about your arms and because he wears giant shirts they cover up your thighs anyway.You hesitantly put it on and walked out covering your arms,but then you saw Remus and thought how could he have gotten a 6 pack.He reaches under your chin making you move your arms and look into his eyes.
"You don't have to cover your arms,"He said and you wanted nothing more than to kiss him,"You are beautiful anyway"
Now you couldn't help it so you smashed your lips into his and it felt like the moment would last forever...