Chapter 1 - A Blast From The Past

(Little note: Both Baby Mario and Baby Luigi can't really talk a lot yet so most of the dialogue will be coming from Past Toadsworth and Baby Bowser until the part of the Present Day Mushroom Kingdom which Mario and Luigi will actually have speaking roles)

~in the Past Mushroom Kingdom, Peach's Castle~

Past Toadsworth: *sees Baby Mario and Baby Luigi* ah! Young Masters Mario and Luigi! I'm so glad you're both here! The young Princesses have been bored yet again... please go into the throne room and entertain them...

Baby Mario: *nods*

Baby Luigi: *nods as well and looks at Baby Mario* Let's-a go!

Baby Mario: *heads into the throne room*

Baby Luigi: *follows and sees unconscious Toads in the throne room*

Past Toadsworth: *comes into the room and panics* WHAT?! WHAT IN THE WORLD HAS HAPPENED?! WHERE ARE THE PRINCESSES?!

Baby Bowser: *appears with Baby Peach, and Baby Daisy, and laughs* I, Prince Bowser, have taken Princess Peach and Princess Daisy!

Baby Mario: *jumps in front of Baby Bowser and glares a bit*

Baby Bowser: *laughs* let's go Super Loser Bros!

Baby Mario: Goo! Goo!

~battle~

~after the battle~

Baby Luigi: *goes to Baby Mario and smiles*

Baby Mario: *smiles back and giggles*

*mysterious alien ships fly by*

Baby Mario+Baby Luigi: ?

*The Castle gets hit by attacks from the alien ships*

Baby Mario+Baby Luigi: *jumps and panics*

~time skip to the Present Mushroom Kingdom, in the Castle~

"Mushroom Kingdom News Flash!"

"Famed inventor Prof. E. Gadd has completed his time machine!"

"The machine's energy source? This amazing Cobalt Star!"

"The unveiling took place at Peach's Castle and was seen by luminaries from near and far!"

"Princess Peach and Princess Daisy were reportedly overjoyed by the contraption..."

"So overjoyed, in fact, that they promptly set off on a voyage to the Mushroom Kingdom's Past!"

"Of course, Princess Peach's able ward, Toadsworth is beside himself with worry. Details at 11!"

~few minutes later~

Toadsworth: PRINCESS! PLEASE COME BACK SAFELY!

Luigi: *sigh* Toadsworth... you worry way too much...

Mario: aren't you worried about Daisy bro...?

Luigi: B-Bro! O-Of c-course I'm worried about Daisy!

Mario: *sigh*

Toadsworth: PRINCESS! THIS IS HIGHLY WORRYING!

E. Gadd: *chuckles* there's no need to worry... there is a 99.999999999% chance that the time machine will come back safe and sound!

Toadsworth: THE HORROR!!!!!! PRINCESS!!!!! *faints*

Toad #1: whoa!!!! Toadsworth!!!!

Toad #2: oh my goodness... it's like he KO'd himself!

Luigi: oh god...

Toad #2: Mario! I think there's a refreshroom in Toadsworth's room! Mind getting it for us?

Luigi: I'll stay here bro so don't worry

Mario: ok then! *leaves the throne room and goes into Toadsworth's room and finds the refreshroom in a block and goes back* hey! I got it!

Luigi: alright bro!

Mario: *tosses the refreshroom above Toadsworth*

Toadsworth: *wakes up and jumps onto his feet* HAZZAH!!!

~The Time Machine returns and lands on the floor of the throne room~

E. Gadd: would you look at that! It has returned! But... something is amiss...

Toadsworth: OH PRINCESS! YOU'VE FINALLY RETURNED!

???: *comes out of the time machine*

Luigi: WAH! THATS NOT PEACH OR DAISY! *runs*

Toadsworth: M-MASTER LUIGI! WAIT!!! *runs*

Mario: *sigh* looks like I better fix this... *jumps into battle*

~battle~

~after the battle~

Toad #1: *goes into the time machine and back out* THE PRINCESSES ARENT INSIDE! THIS ALIEN ATE THEM!!!!

E. Gadd: now now... this alien didn't eat them... and by looking at my time radar, they are somewhere in the Past

Toad #1: TIME RADAR?! TIME RADAR?! YOU JUST MADE THAT UP!

E. Gadd: well... there's something that has popped up as well... a time hole in the garden... hmm... come with me fellers! *goes to the garden with the Toads*

Mario: Luigi! Come on! *goes to the garden*

Luigi: alright! *follows*

~at the Garden~

E. Gadd: hmm... it's just as I thought... this is indeed a time hole! But to where in the Past of the Mushroom Kingdom...

Mario: *thinks* I wonder...

Luigi: *jumps onto the ledge of the time hole and looks down at it* hmmmm....

Mario: careful bro...

E. Gadd: Mario is right Luigi... you better be careful...

Toadsworth: MASTER MARIO!!!! *runs and crashes into the time hole hard*

Luigi: *losing his balance* WHOA!!!! *trips and goes into the time hole and time travels back in time*

Mario: L-LUIGI!!!

Toadsworth: MASTER MARIO! Where are the Princesses?! And what's this hole?! And where did Master Luigi go?! I demand answers sir!

Mario: *jumps into the hole and time travels back in time*

Toadsworth: M-MASTER MARIO!!!!!!

(Cliff hanger! Where in the world, or in time, did Mario and Luigi go? Are the Princesses safe?! And what about Baby Mario and Baby Luigi along with Baby Peach and Baby Daisy?! Are they safe as well?! And will the heroes meet the Ninja as they adventure around the Past Mushroom Kingdom?!)