Chapter 4

(3rd Person)

A carriage travelling across the land had only two types of sound resonating from it: laughter and groaning, inside the carriage was Natsu who laid down on one of the carriage's seats, defeated by the moving vehicle while Lucy looked on in slight amusement whereas (Y/N) was laughing his ass off.

(Y/N): Hahahaha!! And this is why I call him barfbag! Pfft! Ahahaha!!!

Natsu: S-shut up... why did you two have to come along...?

Lucy: I thought maybe I could help!

(Y/N): Meh, needed something to distract me since none of you guys could actually entertain me... And so far, you're definitely making me not regret tagging along barfbag.

Lucy: Can't you be a little nicer and start using people's names?

(Y/N): No can do sweetheart.

Gwen: You use my real name.

(Y/N): Wrong, yours is still a nickname, you hate your real name, so I tease you about it Gwenwyn.

Gwen: I thought I told you...!!

Lucy: (Y/N)... could you stop talking to your snake belt?

Natsu: Snake wha?

(Y/N): Oh right, Natsu hasn't met you yet... want to...

Lucy + Happy: No!!!

(Y/N): Huh?

Lucy: If you let that snake out she'll take up the whole place and possibly squash us!!!

(Y/N): Hey Gwen...

Gwen: Yeah... I think they're calling me fat.

(Y/N): My thoughts exactly. How rude of them, huh?

Gwen: Extremely.

Lucy: Oooh, I don't like that tone in your voice...

(Y/N): I think your muscles are starting to cramp, aren't they?

Gwen: Oh yes, I need a nice, long, stretch!

(Y/N): Welp, it's decided.

And just like that (Y/N) stood up straight with his arms crossed, eyes closed and a small smirk appeared on his face before Lucy saw that his green belt started to grow making her go wide-eyed and start to panic, Happy joined her by jumping around the place saying how they'd crush the whole carriage, Natsu was too affected by the carriage to even care.

Lucy: Ok ok! I didn't mean to call her fat!

Happy: Aye!!

(Y/N): Oh? I don't think she believes your apology, do you Gwen?

Gwen: Of course I don't, hmm, maybe...

She suddenly whispered to (Y/N) though uneccessary since only (Y/N) could actually hear her, whatever it was, (Y/N) grew an even wider smirk while turning to the cowering duo as Gwen just continued to slowly grow even more.

(Y/N): Gwen's willing to forgive you two... if...

He suddenly took the belt off much to the two's horror before placing her gently into their hands, his smirk growing to cartoonish levels.

(Y/N): If you kiss her scales and apologise for being such 'Uneducated cloths' in her words exactly.

Lucy: Y-you can't be serious...

(Y/N): Welp, it's either that or Gwen just crushes everyone by going full sized since you called her fat.

Lucy yelped when she felt Gwen starting to get heavier in her hands, an obvious sign that she was serious about this and she would follow through with the threat otherwise, luckily for Lucy however, the carriage stopped just as her lips were about to contact with Gwen's scales.