Chapter 10

(3rd person)

Everyone, and that included the whole of Eisenwald as well stood frozen in shock at the revelation (Y/N) just revealed, his claim was slightly hard to believe though due to the fact he was wearing his signature cocky grin while winking towards his Fairy Tail guildmates... the first to recover was Erigor, and boy did his grin grow even wider than before.

Erigor: Hehehe, (Y/N) Fiore... so you're the brat Athena's after, I did wonder where she went, but looks like you got rid of her, pretty impressive considering Athena's the number one combatant of Fiore, maybe even the whole world!

Lucy: Wait... Athena...

Erza: Number one combatant...

Gray: What does she have to do with (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Oh? Did I forget? She's my teacher.

Instantly everyone fell over in shock at how causally (Y/N) said that, and not to mention the statement itself was pretty shocking, add to the fact that (Y/N)'s part of the royal bloodline and you've got yourself a group of extremely shocked Fairy Tail mages.

Erigor: Heh, I'll leave them to you men... I gotta go practice the death song...

He then disappeared mid-air making everyone except for (Y/N) scowl in thought.

Erza: Natsu, Gray, go. If you two team up together not even Erigor the reaper can stop you two, we're counting on your capable selves to take him down...

When Erza turned she finally saw for the first time since the start of the adventure that Natsu and Gray were exchanging deathstares and she was definitely not amused.

Erza: Do I make myself clear!?

Natsu + Gray: Aye!

And just like a fox running after his brownies, the two were off with no questions asked going straight for where the reaper was heading, hopefully they'll not argue enough to actually get something done too...

???: Heh, like I'd let a Fairy Tail bug get away... I'm goin after them...

???: Me too, that pink-haired bastard's gotta pay for getting me in trouble with Erigor.

The two mages who left was one who obviously had control over shadows with black hair while the other was someone who used leather straps as both a weapon and a way to transport himself, (Y/N) was about to go after them but...

Erza: (Y/N), as much as I'd like you to go after Erigor as well, it's best if you stay behind. I have to be honest, that magic fourwheeler took it out of me, I may have used too much and Lucy's celestial spirits might not be enough.

(Y/N): Alright boss, just point me towards the dumbest ones and I'll throw them at Lucy!

Lucy: What!? Why!?

(Y/N): I thought I'd help you a little: give you the ones who're the easiest to take down, baby level y'know Sweetheart?

Lucy: Seriously!? You think I can fight!?

(Y/N): If ya join Fairy Butt, you're basically saying you can fight, so... get to it!

Erza: (Y/N), Lucy... enough talking. And as for your Eisenwald... one more insult about Fairy Tail and I'll make sure you personally regret crossing paths with me!

And using her magic, Erza made a sword appear out of nowhere shocking Lucy as she'd either not seen or heard of requip magic before: the magic to pull weapons and armours out of a different dimension... (Y/N) smirked when seeing Erza's sword and pulled his bo staff out from behind his shirt before slamming it into the ground catching Lucy's attention.