Loyalty

****Adam's POV****

I woke up the next morning and I was on the sofa again letting Rosie have the bed. I made my way into the bedroom and saw that Abbey was still asleep and made my way outside.

"How was last night for you then?" Wes asked.

"It was nice. No arguments and Abbey and I had a nice little cuddle."

"Have you kissed her yet?"

"No she's holding out which I'm actually liking. I do like to chase when I do like a girl."

"So you liked her then?"

"Yeah But I don't know how she feels about it all. Like we've only been getting to know each other these past couple of days and I don't want to make her think too fast."

"I think you should just go for it. Do what Alex did."

"I don't know."

Just then I saw her walk out in a orange bikini.

"Adam please can I borrow your hat. I've lost mine?"

"Sure if you give me a cuddle." I said and patted my laugh.

"Just because I need this hat."

She came over and sat on my lap as she continued talking to Wes and the other boys.

"Is she making you sweat Adam?" Jack asked.

"Of course. I mean she's sat on my lap and yet if I asked her for a kiss she would say no."

"Of course I would. You have to wait at least a couple of days for that."

"I'm sure I can persuade you."

****Abbey's POV****

I finished talking to Adam and got up off his lap to go and have a chat with Laura on the day bed.

"I heard you and Wes last night." I said and winked at her. "How was it?"

"It was good. We just had a little naughty time though, we didn't like go the full hog."

"I thought so."

"Anyway What was that with you and Adam?"

"Oh I wanted his hat so he asked for a cuddle."

"Have you kissed him yet?"

"I've given him a peck on the cheek but that's it. I want to set standards for both of us. I'm not going to let him walk all over me."

"Yeah. If you was asking me I sat do what is natural."

"So if he kissed me and it felt right should I kiss back?"

"Of course. Do what is natural to do not what you think you should be doing."

"Thanks." I said and pulled her into a hug. "I'll take the advice on board."

I do want to make Adam wait but I do find it hard I'm not going to lie. He is really fit and seeing him walk around like that and controlling myself is hard. Like I have needs too.

****

I made my way down next to the pool and found Dani and Jack with Alex and Adam.

"Hey stunner." Dani said. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. What are we all talking about?"

"We're just talking about the Alex kiss."

"Oh don't say you're teasing him. I thought it was really romantic."