First Recoupling

****Abbey's POV****

After the game we made our way upstairs to get ready for the night. I changed into my white shorts and blue ruffled top.

"Did you see the way Eyal looked when he kissed you?" Dani asked. "I felt like I was intruding."

"I'm not going to lie it was very nice and we both chose each other which was nice."

"Do you want him to couple up with you?"

"Definitely. I know Wes is going to pick Laura so he doesn't even need to worry about that. Ive just got to go with my heart now."

"Yeah I understand. I also got back with Jack before?"

"For real?" I almost screamed.

"Yeah we had a little chat and both decided we should give things another go."

"That's so sweet." I said and gave her a hug. "Did he explain about why he chose Hayley?"

"Yeah it was just because she kissed him first and he didn't know who to pick. I can't blame him in that pressurised situation."

"Definitely. He was made to pick someone and I guess in that situation your mind can deceive you."

****

After finishing getting ready I made my way outside where I found Alex outside on his own.

"How are you?" I asked and gave him a hug. "I see you've gone on your own again."

"I'm just having a nice time again. I feel so bad because I don't like any of the girls but hopefully I can get to know Samira now."

"Is Samira your type?"

"No but I do like her and she's a lovely girl so I wouldn't want her to go."

"She does."

"Where is your head at?"

"I'm just enjoying my time and Eyal is a lovely guy. I guess that game just pushed us to admit our true emotions."

"Do you think things could go anywhere?"

"I've only known the guy a couple of days and I would tell him that so I don't know. Maybe but if another guy or girl comes in who absolutely loves me or him then I can't complain."

"Yeah." He said and pulled me into a hug. "You'll be fine babe."

****

I made my way out into the balcony where I found Kendall on her own.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Adam has just basically pied me off." She told me. "He just wanted to nip it in the bud which I understand."

"Did he give you a reason?"

"He just felt like I wasn't giving him anything back but that's just me and I won't change that for some guy. I understand though that he's not going to hold out when he could have someone else."

"Not going to lie I think that's awful. Surely you're someone worth waiting for."

"Yeah But He will want some reward for his trying."

"Babe if he doesn't value being with you alone then he's not worth it. Don't be made to feel comfortably enough."

"Thanks." She said and pulled me into a hug. "I better go back down and see what's going on."

****

I was lying on one of the loungers with Eyal after everything had calmed down for a little cuddle.