Chapter 1

*warning I'm not great with their names so if I spell it wrong or leave one out I'm sorry*

A new group was arriving at Cube Entertainment, all of them were there except for two people. The boys in the group were getting to know one another until someone came stumbling into the room, he fell to the ground in the corner and fell asleep. Everyone looked at him confused, "should we wake him" Wooseok asked as everyone shrugged, "just leave him" jinho said pulling the tall maknae back to the group, the door reopened as someone came in smiling.

"Is this where we meet for dance practice" he asked noticing the boy in the corner, "yeah, are you in pentagon" the boy from the group asked, "yeah, is he okay" he asked now walking in the room, "who knows, but I'm hooseok" the boy smiled "I'm YanAn" I happy cheerful boy smiled, "I'm jinho" the small one replied, "im Yuto" the deep voice spoke, "I'm Wooseok" he smiled as he nodded,  "hi I'm kino" the boy on his phone waved. "I'm shonwon"  the one who keeps smiling waved, "I am yeoone" the last one smiled, "hi I'm hui" the boy at the door smiled.

"Who's he" hui asked, "looks like a druggie" Jinho said as some chuckled or gasped, "or he could be tired and want to sleep" Yuto said monotone as they all looked at the boy, "I can feel you guys staining at me" the boy growled looking at them as jinho waved, "are you in pentagon" he added to the wave, "yes" the boys said with his hoodie in his face and blond hair falling out of the hoodie.

"What's your name" hui asked sitting next to him, "why do you look like a druggie?" Yanan asked, as he growned, "so everyone who we're hoodies are druggies" he asked against to wall, "my names E'dawn" he added looking back down, "and that Yuto guy was right, I'm tired" he said as everyone nodded, the door opened as their manager walks in. "Hello my name is Simon and I am one of the managers here, I'm glad that you guys have meet, now your dance instructor is gonna come in and she's going to give you guys stretches and you guys are gonna practice a couple dance moves that she has and than we are gonna go on from there" he smiled as everyone nodded except E'dwan.

The man left as they went back to talking with Dawn. The door opened as I girl walked in looking at them, they watched her movements "Haley" Dawn questioned as she did a peace sign and she threw her black bag across the room.

"Let's get through this" Haley said as the guys got up and face Haley, "names" she stated as jinho went to speak, "never mind, I don't care" she said as she sighed, "Okay so we are going the doing stretches so left arm over and count until I saw stop" she said as they did so and began to count, she stopped them at ten, "Okay switch arms and do ten" she said as they did so, she went to her bag as she opened it they watched she pulled out a bag, she picked up a pill and placed it on her tongue, she left it their as it melted some and she swallowed, she drank some water as she coughed, she put the bag back and closed it as she walked back to the boys, they stopped as she stood back infront of them, "okay, uh now sit and spread your legs" she said as she sat down and spread her legs as they followed.

She reached out as she sighed, "count" she said as they did so, as they got to 16, she heard snoring, Haley hit her high as she giggled at the snoring, she went over to E'dwan and poked his head, he looked in her eyes and saw they weren't right, as she giggled more, "walked wakey" she smiled, "Dawnie tired" she giggled as he sighed at her, "you guys can stop" she said as they stopped, Wooseok hugged his legs, "I can't feel my thighs" he said as they snickered.

"Haley, are you high" E'dwan asked as she giggled, "yes" she laughed as the others looked at her weird, "uh, how do you guys know each other" hui asked, "she's my cousin" he said as she giggled, "you wanna go smoke" Haley asked quickly to E'dwan as she basically tackled him, "no, I stopped, you were suppose to stop too" he said pushing her off, "pfft, whatever" she rolled her eyes, "What's in that bag" Yuto asked picking it up, "put it down" Haley said as he scoffed, "you don't scare me" Yuto said as he went to open it, she walked up to him and kicked him in the back, he fell down as she ripped the bag out of his hands, "I said put it down" she hissed as she walked away, Hooseok and Wooseok helped him up as everyone asked if he was okay, Haley groaned as she reached in the bag, "not good enough, no no no" she repeated.

Hui watched as she reached into the bag pulled out the other bag getting another pill and placing it on her tongue he watched as he walked over to her, he looked in the bag as she got defensive over it, "mine mine mine" she said as she held it tightly, "are you okay" hui asked as she sighed and repeated, "fake fake fake, GET IN A LINE" she yelled as E'dwan was the first in the line, everyone else followed as she put her bag on, "six laps around the room" she said as they began to run and she sat in the middle on the floor looking at the ceiling, E'dwan was done as he laid on his cousins stomach, she pat his head as he held her hand, "was it a bad high" he asked as Haley scoffed, "pill wasn't real, it was fake, fake" she said as he put her hand on his chest, "real" she muttered as he nodded.