Chapter 14

The doctor came in and apologized to Haley, and to the boys, he was waiting for Haley to apologize but Haley wasn't going to.

"Anyways, uh you're free to go, if you were smart, you'd go to rehab" he said to Haley as she rolled her eyes, "and if you were a nice person, or cute at the most, you'd be married" Haley smiled, "I was married" he mumbled, "but you obviously fucked up" Haley said as he scoffed, he mumbled under his breath as he left the room.

Haley was proud of herself as she looked back and saw E'dawn unamused. Haley took off the blood pressure thing on her finger. She threw the covers off of her and yanan handed her, her shoes.

She took them, thanked him, and slipped them on, she went to stand up but almost fell, yanan, caught her and helped her up, they walked out of the hospital.

Walking to the car, she felt dizzy, but she wasn't going to say anything, she kept looking as if she might fall down, so hui helped her to the car while yanan and E'dawn talked about the party.

"Haley, are you okay" hui asked grabbing her arm, "I'm fine hui, just leave me alone" she said frustrated. "You dont looks fine" he said slowly. "Well I am, god" she rubbed her head, "tell me the truth" hui said holding her shoulders, "I've been without drugs, for two days, than I fuck it up, because I couldn't fucking handle my dad, than I did it, I broke and than went and tried to kill myself" Haley chuckled as hui was taken aback, "you what" he asked, "you didn't know" She asked as he shook his head no, "well yeah, I did, a plastic bag over my head and tapped around me neck" she said as he looked at yanan, "yanan is the one that found you, we're trying to climb up the tree" hui said as Haley smiled, "well, that's what I tried to do" Haley confessed as hui looked at yanan confused.

They got into the car, "yanan can you sit in the back with me" hui asked as yanan shrugged, but E'dawn looked confused, "hui, you don't want to sit with me" he asked, "spend time with your cousin" hui said as E'dawn looked at Haley and Haley smiled, he rolled his eyes. As they got in the car.

E'dawn started driving as Haley noticed it was intense, Haley started trying to get E'dawn to laugh but he wasn't going to anytime soon.

In the back seat hui whispers to yanan about what happened in Haley's room. But yanan wasn't going to tell.

"Haley calm down, jesus" E'dawn laughed as bang bang bang blurred through her phone. "BANG BANG BANG" she screamed at the top of her lungs, making E'dawn laugh.

"What" yanan asked, "what happened at Haley's house" he asked as yanan rolled his eyes, "I told you, I saw the same thing you did" he said as hui rolled his eyes, "bullshit, she told me what actually happened, why didn't you fucking tell the truth" hui said as yanan jumped at the sound of hui cursing. "It wasn't my place to tell you, that's why, now drop it" yanan said from the back as Haley and E'dawn started singing Big Bang songs together.

They pulled up to the house as they got out, and made there way to the door they heard talking, Haley looked around as yanan left the porch, they heard shushing and made there way to the sides of the house, "you hear that right" hui asked E'dawn, "Uh yeah" E'dwan said lifting up a garbage can lid.

Haley and yanan went a different way, than hui and E'dawn.

"Are you gonna tell them the truth" yanan asked, "well hui already knows, but I don't want to tell E'dawn" Haley confessed as yanan nodded, "should we tell the others" he asked, "no fucking way, jinho finally likes me, I'm not gonna screw it up and let him have another reason to make fun of me" Haley said as the went towards a bush.

"I wouldn't make fun of you" jinho said as he jumped out of the bushes they were standing in front of, scaring yanan.

"Wait what about him" shinwon asked jumping up, ripping an earbud out of his ear, jumping up. "What are you guys doing" Haley asked unamused, "well, jinho said yanan, E'dawn, and hui weren't answering their phones. So we got your number from the company, and texted and called you, but you didn't answer, so we came to E'dawn's house and were trying to see if anyone was home and than we saw car lights, freaked out, and we all ran away in different directions" shinwon confessed as jinho smiled.

"Okay, one tiny weeny yellow poka-dot bikini question.....why" Haley asked as yanan snickered at her comment.

"Well in the text jinho sent you, it was about the party" shinwon said as Haley nodded, "but to the others, were about group stuff" jinho smiled stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Well that's nice" Haley said as she looked at yanan and slowly to the boys. "Who all is here" Haley asked as jinho looked at shinwon, the backyard, the front yard, and than back at shinwon.

"Uh.....all of us" he smiled as Haley nodded, "why did you guys hide" yanan asked confused, "I was scared and ran off, and thought we were at the wrong house, but than we heard you guys talking about not telling E'dawn something but we don't know what, we wanted to hear what you would say until you said my name and got confused so I jumped up" jinho said as shinwon looked at him as if he was mental.

"Uh, I was originally gonna stay on the porch, but I saw them run off, thought we were at the wrong house, ran off, until someone-" he said staring at jinho, "grabbed me, and pulled me into the bush and told me to be quiet and to just as he said 'listen to your music, it's how you stay quiet' and so I did until he jumped out of the bushes, and I followed" shinwon said as Haley nodded.

"You guys help us find the others, get inside the house, and I'm sure hui and E'dawn are gonna wanna hear that amazing story" Haley said walking away.