Chapter 2

The boys have finished stretching and Haley showed them some dance moves, Hui, Yuto, YanAn like Haley, hui was trying to become friends with E'dwan but it seems like he didn't want to talk to anyone unless it was Haley.

"Haley" Dawn smiled as he walked over to her as she was now sober and not in the mood. "Hey, So practice is over right" he asked as she nodded, "why are we doing now, "I don't know, and I don't care, I'm not in charge of that" she said as she grabbed her bag, "I'm gonna regret this" he muttered as he snatched Haley's bag from her, "hey" she yelled as he smiled and ran to a different corner in the room, "stop playing, give it back" Haley ordered as he stuck his tongue out at her, she growled as she chased him around the practice room, Haley threw herself on the floor and laid their, she faked getting hurt.

"Oh my gosh" Hui said coming beside her, "she's faking" E'dwan said as he felt guilt for what he did to his baby cousin, "Ouchy" Haley said as hui went to help her stand, "are you okay"jinho asked, "why did you do this, just give her, the bag back" Wooseok said as E'dwan rolled his eyes, "she's faking, Jesus, I think I know my own cousin" he sassed Yanan came up behind him, took the bag, and gave it to Haley.

"Thanks losers" she said in her monotone voice as she walked out of the room, "just give it back to her" E'dwan mocked the boys as he raced out the room, he grabbed Haley's arm and pulled her to the boys bathroom, he shut and locked the door.

He looked at her as she looked at him, "Haley" he started off, "leave me alone" she said as he scoffed, "you promised our mothers you would stop, we both did, and we both promised each other that if we started we would tell one another and help each other" E'dwan yelled as Haley rolled her eyes, "E'dwan, after that, your mom took you home, I was alone, my life went to complete shit after that" Haley hissed, "well" E'Dawn said as he sat on the ground, "tell me about it" he smiled as she rolled her eyes, "no, I trust no one" she said as she leaned against the wall, "oh come on Haley" he smiled doing aegyo, he let out a screech that made Haley smile.
She sat down, "Okay Dweeb so" Haley started as they laced arms and Haley leaned against E'dwan.

I told E'dawn the story after that moment and I went home. "Wow Haley, I'm so sorry" he said as he sniffed. "it's okay, you wouldn't have been able to do anything" Haley sighed as they hugged, "Haley, please stop the drugs, do it for me, for your mom, please Haley stop" E'dwan pleases, "I can't, it's my escape" Haley said standing up as she opened the door, she dug in her bag and pulled out a pill, "now someone take me home" she said as she started to feel her high hitting her, she giggled as she almost fell, E'dawn caught her as she patted his arm, "E'dwan, you going home" Haley asked as he nodded, "great let's go"she smiled as she walked down the hall, she stared out the window waiting for E'dwan to come.

E'dwan took Haley home as the boys decided to stay at the entertainment and get to know each other more.

"She's a druggie" Wooseok said suddenly, "wonder how long she's going to keep her job" he added, "well E'dwan is in this group, she might not leave, he's her cousin" Yuto said as Yanan sighed, "she's pretty" others agreed as the door opened, their manager walks in as they all stood in front of him.

"Where's Haley and E'dwan" he asked, "Haley wasn't feeling well, So E'dwan took her home" Hui somewhat lied as they all nodded, "oh, okay, I'll call her later about it, but we have song write in to do, so let's go boys" he smiled as they walked out, the man pulled out his phone and texted E'dwan 'make sure you come back soon, we have more things to do' and he sent it as E'dwans phone went off as he tried to help Haley into the house.

A/n sorry, I had two different stories up about Haley's past, I really want it to seem her past was REALLY bad and the first story she had wasn't that good so I had to unpublish the hole book and than edit it so this chapter is a little short but it's okay. Enjoy!!!