chapter 11

As Haley had all the boys in the practice room now, and they were doing the entire dance just like how she wanted, and it all fit together with the song.

Once the song was finished, she clapped, "that was awesome guys" She smiled as they nodded, "uh, haley" E'dawn said pulling her over to a corner,  "yeah what's up" She smiled as he smiled, "how long you've been clean" He smiled as haley shrugged, "two days, I mean, I'm not sure, I've been with you" She smiled as he nodded, "just making sure" He smiled as haley Pat his shoulder.

"Hey Haley" Jinho smiled coming over, "you too e'dawn" He said pulling E back, they looked at him as he smiled,  "uh, sense we are all on good terms, we are having a party, would you like to come" He asked, sweetly, but haley felt used for some reason,  "I'd love to go" E'dawn smiled, as he looked at haley, "why do you want me to go" She asked coldly,  "uh, cause Haley, you are our friend now, it would be rude not to invite all our friends" He smiled as haley scoffed,  "sure, what is this party" Haley asked as he shrugged,  "it's gonna be us, and you if you'd like, a couple beers, and music" He smiled as she chuckled,  "are you asking me to go cause I have drugs" Haley asked as he got confused. "Wait what" He asked as she shook my head at him.

"Unbelievable..." She chuckled as she walked away from him, haley grabbed her bag, "hey" Haley heard from behind her, haley turned and saw yanan, "yeah" She smiled as he noticed she was grabbing her stuff, "uh, you going to jinho's party, I'm gonna go if you are, other wise it would be stupid" He chuckled as haley sighed,  "yeah, I guess I'll be going" She smiled as he smiled,  "cool" He giggled and walked away, she smiled at him as she walked to the door.

Haley left and decided to go home.

As Haley walked out, jinho felt so... Upset.... Confused... But more upset. He really wanted to become friends with Haley, not for the drugs, but because he saw that she was in a bad place the first time she walked in, he didn't know how to react, even the other guys felt bad for Haley, but he used the pitty that everyone was giving her, and he used it against her, he felt horrible about it, but he didn't know how to react, he hasn't seen anyone on drugs so close to him.

"What happened to Haley" hui asked, as everyone noticed the girl was gone, "she left" jinho said as simple as he could. "Did you do this to her, did you make her leave" yanan asked getting upset, he probably didn't do anything, he probably just watched her left, hey maybe it's time to leave anyways" hui said trying to calm down yanan, "no, I am the reason, I asked her to come to the party, she thought I only asked cause she had drugs, I didn't want them, but I did want her to come, sense I thought we all were friends" jinho said as E'dawn patted his back, "he's telling the truth" E'dawn said as yanan calmed down. "She said she was going to come" he said as jinho looked up, "really" jinho asked with some excitement in his voice, "yes she said she would" he said as the boys are now watching yanan.

"Kay,I'm gonna go, get ready" jinho smiled leaving, "ILL TEXT YOU GUYS ABOUT IT LATER" He yelled as he shut the door. As he was leaving he felt so happy that they all could hang out without being at work.

Yanan decided to go home and get some sleep, he probably wasn't going to, he was probably going to talk to E'dawn about how to win Haley over again sense last time he wasn't pay attention.

Yuto knee yanan was trying to get Haley, but he thought he might have a better chance with her, he usually likes girls who aren't so demanding, but when Haley walked in, and he saw the way she swayed around the room, and than was so demanding, he felt jealous when E'dawn knew her name, than calmed down once he found out they were related.

He tried to be a "badass" like her, which was weird to him. Despite what yuto looks like, he is actually a good kid, he went to parties but never did anything wrong.

Haley was beyond frustrated, she ended up at her front door, now E'dawn's door either, the door flew open, as she was crying now that she sat the man she hates, "baby, why are you crying" he asked as she sniffed, "I missed you daddy" she lied as he smirked, "it's okay, I'm here" he smiled pulling her into the house.

E'dawn was confused on the situation that happened a few minutes ago, even hui was asking him about it, Hongsoek, woosoek, and yep one are still there, with E'dawn and hui, but they were practicing, everyone else went home and got ready for the party, that they didn't even know when was gonna start.

"Hui I'm worried" E'dawn sighed, "about what" he asked putting his arm around him, "Haley, she's probably, home alone. I don't know, I'm just....worried" he said as hui tried to comfort him, "I am too, but, she's a strong women, I'm sure whatever she did, or is doing, or wherever she is, she's safe and she made the right choice, hey, she may even be at your house, asleep in your bed, in your clothes" he tried to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, you're probably right" E'dawn smiled as they stood up, "we should go and get her some food, and go see her" hui suggested as E'dawn nodded, "wait, is that your way of asking to come over" E'dawn asked as he nodded, "Okay, let's go" he smiled as they left, getting Haley some food.