Chapter 3

Haley was a giggling mess on the couch, E'dwan saw the text his manager sent to him, but he was so scared of leaving Haley, "hey, if you need me, call me Okay, I'll come as fast as I can, I'll make sure you won't be alone" E'dwan said as Haley smiled, "okayyy Jesus go" Haley giggled, E'dwan was about to leave when he saw Haley's bag, sitting next to her on the floor, he grabbed his black bag from the closet and saw there was nothing in it, "Okay, I'm leaving" E'dwan said as he quickly switched their bags.

He quickly left as Haley started giggling.

E'dwan made it back to the entertainment and raced to the recording room. He saw them all setting up as their manager looked over at him smiling."great go see you, let's get started" he said E'dwan sat down and got ready as they began.

Haley felt herself coming down. She started feeling safe, she looked around and saw she wasn't home, she got up and walked around the house, in the kitchen she saw the usual stuff that kitchens have, she opened the door and saw to go containers. She grabbed a water bottle and chugged it, she went down a hall by the stairs and opened doors, there was a recording area and some books, she flipped through some pages, 'Organic song' by E'dwan.

She finally remember what happened at the practice room, she really wanted to make a good first impression on those boys, but she saw E'dwan and everything hit her like a truck, her anxiety got the best of her so she had to pop one in.

Now her standing in his house, around his stuff, wasn't better, she walked out of the room and saw old pictures of E'dwan and his family, saw old family reunions she couldn't go to.

Haley went back to the living room and cried, when she saw the old family reunion photos she remember each time she was invited, she remembered all the times E'dwan would come over after them with food and stories to tell her, she was always upset about it, and than one day, her mom died, and her dad went crazy, her aunt tried to at least sneak Haley out of the house, but one day Haley tripped and fell down the stairs and her dad came running out, called the police on her aunt, and Haley had to sleep with her dad....naked.

Haley shook the thought and images out of we head, she didn't want to remember, she has always been like this, ever sense her mom died, she was blamed for it, she was always abused afterwards, her dad beat her, rapped her, treated her like trash, made her stay home all the time, until she turned 18, once she turned 18 she tried so hard to find jobs but she only down drug dealers, and then she started, but she didn't do a lot so she could get a job and get the hell out of that house, she still lives there, with her father, was always asking where she is and where she has gone, and than beat her for leaving the house, but she got use to it, so now she only says what he wants to hear.

Once Haley got the job of teaching the boys, she was so excited, she would wake up early and work on her body, even thought there wasn't really much she had to do with it, she didn't really eat, she might have been high, doesn't mean she ate all the time, only a couple times, and now that she helps the boys, she tries really hard on her stretches and dances.

Haley was so upset with herself when she freaked out and popped one in the middle of a class. Believe it or not she really has been trying to stop, she just can't, the more times she doesn't get high the more the memories and the terrors and the nightmares come back, Haley rubbed her temples trying to stop thinking of this.

She reached in her bag upset with herself, she moved her arm around in the bag and found it empty, Haley looked in her bag and saw nothing, she let out a scream and threw the bag, she walked around the bottom stairs she search each room, trashing it but making sure she doesn't break anything, she didn't find it down the stairs so she went to the second floor, she searched for it trashing the rooms and bathrooms, she didn't find anything, she let out another scream and slammed her fist into the wall, she stormed down the stairs and searched for her phone, she pulled at her hair as she searched for E'dwans number.

She finally found it and called him.

E'dwan and the guys just got done with practice, for vocals. Hui and E'dwan became really close friends, they were planning on hanging out at E'dwans after the practice, so hui hopped in the car as they sat down and got ready E'dwan looked at his phone and saw Haley called him 32 times, texted him at lease 100 times. He ran a hand through his hair, "I forgot, my cousin is at the house too" he sighed as hui nodded, "that's cool" he smiled, "it's the cousin you guys call the druggie" he said as hui went wide eyed, "sorry" was all hui could say.

E'dwan nodded, "it's fine, she is" he said starting the car and driving out, "why's she text and call you a lot" hui asked being nosy, "I may have taken her bag from her while she was high" E'dwan said as hui went wide eyed again, "she hurt Yuto because he held the bag, she might kill you for taking it" hui said stressing out, "I'll be fine, so now that you know my cousin is at the house, do you want me to take you home or just take you to my house" he asked as hui sighed, "I still wanna hang out, plus I'd like to get to know Haley more" hui smiled as E'dwan gave him a side view worried look, "just a warning Haley does drugs for a reason, so don't pressure her or touch her, she might flip out and break everything" he said as hui nodded, "gotcha" hui replied as they pulled into the drive way.

The outside of the house looked fine, E'dwan sighed as he grabbed the bag and they walked into the house to see a heavy breathing Haley, with a crazy look on her face, they looked around Haley and saw the living room trashed, she reached for his throat as he grabbed her hands, he spun her around to where she couldn't hurt him. Hui stood at the door watching this all go down.

Haley tried to hit him but E'dwan stayed out of her way, he shoved her onto the couch and her stomach and sat on her back, "you can shut the door" E'dwan said to hui who was still somewhat outside watching them, he stepped inside and shut the door, he jumped and looked at the door, "hey" she waved as he smiled and waved back, "you can sit anywhere, when she calms down, she's going to clean. RIGHT HALEY" he asked yelling the last part, "ughhhhh fine" Haley groaned as he patted her head, "oh you want something to drink, eat" E'dwan offered, "nah I'm good" hui smiled as he cleared a spot off the couch and sat down, "Okay well when you are hungry, just go in there and go ahead" E'dwan said looked for the remote and found it under the couch, he picked it up and went to turn on the tv, he looked st the tv and saw it halfway off the stand, "did you break my tv" he asked Haley as she popped up and looked at the tv, "oh uh, no you see what happened was this b-big man came in the house and.....trashed it" Haley lied as E'dwan rolled his eyes, "you owe me a new tv" he said as she sighed, "yeah yeah, I owe you a new tv, a wall, bed frame, and a microwave" she blurted as he went wide eyed, "what about my wall" he asked not worried about the rest of the stuff, "ugh, I don't know, what about it" she asked as he ran down the hall and looked in his recording studio and saw his books moved but besides that it was decent, he ran up the stairs as Haley sat up, fixing herself, fully noticing hui, she smiled at him as they heard E'dwan let out a screech, he ran down the steps.

Haley hide behind the couch as he chased after her, "you ruined my house" E'dwan yelled at her "I'm sorry, you took my bag" she said as he got frustrated. He walked out of the house came back in with her bag, he threw it at her as she caught it, she looked inside and saw er stuff, she looked at him, "clean my house, than go home" he said as she nodded, E'dwan looked at hui who was looking on his phone, "hey, I wanna show you one of my rooms that isn't messed up" E'dwan said as they stood up, he walked down the hall as he opened the door and they walked in, Haley felt upset as she cleaned up her messed.