39.

"I...I...I...ummmm...." stammered _____kit, still shocked at finding Dapplepool awake. "This is your first time out of the Nursery, isn't it?" asked Dapplepool sounding vaguely amused. _____kit nodded mutely. "Well let me tell you now, that young kits aren't allowed into the Medicine Cat's Den unless they are either sick or supervised. Okay? Now come on let's get you back to the Nursery" With that Dapplepool picked ______kit up and carried him/her to the Nursery. Dropping _____kit Dapplepool meowed quietly "Now go to sleep before your mother finds out you left the Nursery." _______kit curled up in his/her nest again and snuggled into the warmth of his/her family, after all _____kit was very tired after his/her early morning exploration. It didn't take long for ______kit to fall asleep again. When he/she woke up again his/her mother was nowhere to be seen but Quietkit was playing Mossball in a corner of the Nursery with Tigerkit and Juniperkit, Morningleaf's two kits that were 2 moons old. "______kit your awake! Come play with us" mewed Tigerkit (if your female, if not Juniperkit meows it).

Join the game 5.

Politely decline and ask about exploring 6.

Ignore them and leave the Nursery to explore 7.