II

S E L E N E 'S  P O V 7:23 AM

S E L E N E 'S P O V
7:23 AM

CAUSE' BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NO BODY EL-
I slam my hand onto the light pink alarm and groan lightly. I really need to change my alarm song. I slowly drag myself up off my light grey bed and into the en-suite bathroom.  I hop in the shower after removing my silk, light grey pyjamas. I plop myself down on the shower floor and start thinking about life.

Life is.. Life is fucking shit, but it could be worse. My thoughts are interrupted by a loud ass, annoying ass voice yelling at me from the downstairs kitchen.

"SEL HURRY YOUR FAT SHIT ASS UP BEFORE I GET UP THERE AND DRAG YOU BY YOUR HAIR ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE!" Ricco yells.
Not gonna lie it kinda hurts whenever he calls me a 'fat shit', I'm aware that I'm a bit bigger then all of the skinny girls in our small town, but I can't help that I look food a lot. My hips are wider and my bum is a bit bigger then everyone else's. My breasts are large and my thighs are too. I'm majorly insecure about them.

"IM FUCKING COMING YOU IMPATIENT FUCKTARD!" I yell right back just as loud as I quickly lather my self with soap. "DID YOU JUST CALL ME A FUCKTARD YOU CO-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU!" My Latina mother yells from her bedroom next door. "Sorry mama!" Ricco yells from the kitchen. I dont hear anything after that as i step into my walk-in closet. By now you can probably tell that my family is rich. And annoying.

I grab a pair of jeans and whatever shirt and throw them on, i brush my hair quickly and slide a hair tie onto my wrist. My hair was annoyingly thick. I sprits some of my favourite Dior perfume and apply light makeup. I looked into the mirror and store at my expressionless face, I tried to crack a grin and smile to try and make my self feel better but I still felt insecure, see the girls at my school were dangerously stunning, they didn't need makeup and they didn't get acne, the were naturally beautiful with the bodies of models, tall and skinny, unlike me. I debate about whether or not I should grab a jacket, it was over 35 degrees outside. I stare at my body once more and decide to grab the jacket.

I sigh and walk out of my room and down the stairs into the kitchen.

Why does school exist? I mean the internet, dictionary's and calculators exist. We could just use those and everything would be much simpler. Plus everything i learn in school im 100% sure i wont use in the real word. Who the hells gonna come up to you and ask what 1/4th of $84.50 is? Or how A reaches B.

I grumble slightly under my breath and grab a red apple then return it because i saw a green apple and red apples are shit compared to green apples.

I drag myself out of the house not before yelling a goodbye to mama. Even my mother was stunning at her 46 years of age, she looked 26 and beautiful, I was jealous to say the least. With 3 siblings I was the youngest and odd one out. I stuck out like a sore thumb with my dark hair and brown eyes, my figure was slightly bigger compared to everyone else's in this small town. They all had perfect bodies with perfect faces and looked like they had popped straight out of a VOGUE magazine.

I spot Ricco inside his car waiting for me impatiently, he looks up from his phone and glares at me silently telling me to hurry the fuck up. Ricco has white/grey hair with almost purple eyes. He was stunning and had a perfect figure. He didn't even work out and his diet consisted of family size pizzas and KFC.

Just to bother him I take my time sliding on my air forces and then slowly walk to his car. I would drive mine but some idiot caused me to crash into a pole.Totes all his fault- not mine. I open the door of his BMW i8 and jump in. "Be careful, your gonna hurt Matilda." Ricco growls at me shooting me a accusing glare.

"Whatever, Matilda can kiss my shit." I snap back and shoot him a deadly glare

"What's up with you." He asks, giving me a side glare. "I can leave you here to walk you know, I could've been at school ages ago you bitch."

"Shut up, cullo." I reply just as the engine roars to life and Ricco pulls out of our driveway. He gives the guard stationed near the gates a nod and drives off. I don't really know why we have guards stationed at the front. It's not like anyone in our little town we try to rob or attack us as everyone in this little town is rich enough. Even the smaller houses in the dangerous part of the town were still grand and encrusted with gold plated fences. I watch all the houses roll by as ricco speeds away. The school is quite far from our home as it's almost in the city. Not complaining though it's a beautiful drive.

I turn on my Bluetooth and start playing one of the most amazing songs on earth, A$ap Rocky's LONG. LIVE. ASAP. I start squealing as the start begins and Ricco gives me a strange look from the corner of his eyes and smiles slightly.

"I thought I'd probably die in prison, expensive taste in womennnnnmnnn!" Me and Ricco start yelling together as we both open our windows. I smile slightly as I look to the side to see Ricco yelling the lyrics with spit flying from his mouth, I giggle and gag at the same time. I see the large apartment mansion thing that loads of people live in and groan slightly as it means that we've reached the half way mark to school. The thought puts a frown on my face as I think.

Time for hell.

Word Count; 1054

Word Count; 1054