V

A M A R S P O V

A M A R S P O V

"You!" I said quietly watching as her brown honey eyes flashed up hearing what I said, confusion was plastered all across her face as some of the students turned around to see what I was looking at.

Slowly realising what I said, I quickly tried to save myself with- "You-have amazing hair?" I said with a cheeky nervous grin. I watched as she looked at me and slowly raised up one eyebrow, giving me the "what the fuck" look. I stared right back and gave her the "yes, the fuck" look.

"U-uh, alright students, why dont you all start introducing yourselves to the new students, Jamal lets start with you."

I listened as all the students introduced themselves to me and Adam, slowly taking in all there names and facial features. One by one they would stand up introduce themselves to me and Adam. It was almost the pretty girls turn but there was a brown haired girl before her.

"My names Gina." The brown haired girl said and gave me a dashing smile, she was pretty, not my type though so i just stared her down. Oh well. Shifting my gaze to the girl, I watched as her honey brown eyes curiously raked me from Botton to top before reaching my eyes, I watched as her eyes widen a bit with shock as she realised I caught her checking me out. I watched as the exposed top part of her ear turned red and her lips twisted up into a foolish, goofy grin.

I cracked her a goofy smile and a wink just as the teacher told the girl to introduce herself, I listened carefully wanting to hear her name so I could get my warriors to get me a background check about her.

"My names Selene." She said out loud, she had a smooth velvety voice, like honey. Everything about her reminds me of honey, she looks sweet too wonder how she would taste wink wink roar.