III

S E L E N E ' S    P O V7;49 AM

S E L E N E ' S P O V
7;49 AM

I watch gloomily as we pull up to hell, silently watching as i wait for every set of eyes to snap over to my brothers car as soon as they hear the engine rev, but surprisingly- nothing.

Not one set of eyes snapped over to my brothers car but instead they all stared in awe at something or someone.

"What the hell?" My brother questions as we pull up next to what I now identify as a fancy car. I hum in reply to my brother glad to have the attention off of us for a bit.

I climb out of the car just as the people in the car open their doors. I hear gasps and sighs of awe leave the crowds mouth as the people pass through.

My eyes snap over curiously to the crowd just as it parts and holy guacamole.

I rake my eyes over the greek gods that stand in the middle of it all slowly taking in there surroundings. I watch as all the girls stare at them in awe and guys in jealousy. More then half the girls push up there boobs trying to catch at least one pair of eyes. The first guy that hopped out the car had a light complexion with light honey brown hair and the pretty chocolate brown eyes.

He wore a light green sleeved shirt with a orange bum bag thrown over his shoulder, grey sweat shorts and he had light green socks to match his shirt with white sneakers.

Weird outfit but he managed to make it look good.

He's pretty cute, I would push up my tits too. if I wasn't unbelievably insecure about my body and chest area.

I sigh and look back towards the entrance of the school because I wasn't bothered to look at the second guy, I dragged myself over towards hell telling myself it'll all be alright. Even though I knew it wouldn't be. I'm not being over dramatic, school really sucks that much. I just had to put up with today. You can do it Selene, you're strong.

Everything will go fine, you will not argue with anyone today. Just mind your business Sel. Hopefully today Mr ozman had taken the day off, I despise that teacher with my whole soul, he gives me a off feeling.

He has a unbelievably weird staring problem and needs to get his whole face sorted out on the ASAP (Rocky).

Authors Note-Short Chapter, i know but this is my first book and im working really hard on making my chapters longer

Authors Note-
Short Chapter, i know but this is my first book and im working really hard on making my chapters longer.

Word Count; 442