I

! A M A R S' S  P O V !I watched her from afar as she danced, she was glowing

! A M A R S' S P O V !
I watched her from afar as she danced, she was glowing.

Her black locks hanging loosely off her shoulders and down her bare back. Usually I wouldn't spare girls with black hair a second glance, but her whole presence demanded attention, and that's what she was getting from every guy in the room, they were all captivated by the way she moved smoothly right in the centre of the dance floor, well, you could barely call it a dance floor, it was just a living room that had all the couches pushed back, there were smoke machines under the couches and speakers hung up on the walls with LED flashing lights to create more of a club affect. It was a okay party. There was hookah spread out next to the long couches.

There was a long glass sliding door that led outside where there was even more hookah, marijuana and alcohol. This wasn't really much of my scene but Adam said to fit in and look like normal kids we must attend parties and enjoy the lifestyle we will be living for a few months.

I watched the girl more. Her shiny diamond, backless, tight but loose dress hugged her in all the right places and showed off her curves. She was slightly bigger then the other girls but it just made her look even more stunning, the other girls had bones meanwhile she had curves and tits, giving you something to grab, hold and cherish.

She was stunning. She was mysterious. A mystery just waiting for me to solve. She was mine. Said the voice in the back of my head. I slowly stood up and was about to walk over and ask her for a dance, but a blonde haired girl pops up in my face, blocking my view from the black haired beauty.

I internally groaned as she put her dainty hand on my chest and pushed her tits onto my chest. "Heyy babyyy, Amar I've been looking everywhere for you my love." The blonde girl slurred out sounding drunk, she work a pink silk dress with 3 necklaces and a diamond choker around her neck that looked like it was choking her.

"Not now please." I groaned slowly. She puckered her thin bottom lip and removed her hand that was laying on my chest and slowly dragged it down towards my crotch. I stiffened slightly as she palmed my crotch. I looked past her shoulders to see the black haired beauty leaving with her friend. This blonde smelled like gonorrhoea and could use some vagina spray.

Shit, I think i'm stuck with her again. I thought as I sighed. I looked around for Adams honey brown locks and when I couldn't find them, I cursed him in my head. Little bitch. Grabbing blondies wrist and pulling her up stairs she was giggling like a racoon.

Sighing again I thought about the dark haired beauty. She wasn't a werewolf, but she wasn't a human either. I was close enough to her to sense that.

I thought about how I would run my hand across her bare skin and ravish her body. All while watching her squirm and squeal in pleasure under me. Suddenly letting go of blondies slim wrist and walking to the exit I thought to myself.

She's my next bitch. Hell yeah. Well, hopefully..

 Well, hopefully

Word count; 570