5.

*edited 6/22/18*

Caroline, Tyler, Maisy, and Rebekah are in a classroom

Caroline, Tyler, Maisy, and Rebekah are in a classroom. Rebekah checks how much time is remaining on Caroline's phone and sees there's three minutes remaining. Suddenly Tyler wakes up. "Where am I? What happened?"

"Tyler." Caroline states slowly.

"Don't be shy about it." Rebekah chides.

"What's going on?" Tyler looks around and notices Maisy sitting on the table next to them.

"Klaus is turning you into a vampire." Caroline looks sorrowful.

"Actually, a hybrid. You're in transition." Miasy speaks nonchalantly, Tyler looks at her wide eyed as Caroline glares at her.

"Don't leave out the hard part, sweets. You'll only survive if your witch is successful. If not...You're pretty much dead." Rebekah reminds and Maisy feels a little bad, she was going to lose the one person in town who knew what the full moon felt like.

"You're going to be okay. Okay? It's going to be okay." Caroline stays optimistic.

"I wonder how she's doing." Rebakah looks at the clock on the phone and turns it round to show them. There's two minutes remaining.

Klaus enters the classroom sooner rather than later. "Well, the verdict's in. The original witch says the doppelgänger should be dead."

Rebekah gets up and seems happy. "Does that mean we can kill her?" Maisy's head snaps up.

"No, I'm fairly certain it means the opposite." Klaus answers her question.

"What?!" Rebekah puts her arms around Caroline from behind and pulls her back, restraining her.

"Call it a hunch..." Klaus shows a test tube containing blood to Tyler. Rebekah holds Caroline so she can't move. "Elena's blood. Drink it."

Caroline starts panicking, "No! No, no, no, Tyler, don't! Maisy, do something!"

"If he doesn't feed, he'll die anyway." Maisy states and looks to the ground.

"Consider this an experiment. It's okay." Klaus holds out the vial to Tyler. The transitioning wolf struggles but he finally drinks it. "There we go. Good boy."

Tyler coughs, rolls over the desk, and falls to the floor, screaming and groaning and writhing. He holds his head and screams and his face finally changes. His eyes are yellow, he has fangs and veins under his eyes. "Well, that's a good sign." Klaus looks to Maisy and holds up an extra vial, "Your turn."

"No!" Maisy turns to run, but Klaus is already there. "Please, no." Maisy begs for the first time.

"Sorry, love. But if you are going to be with me, you have to be immortal. I won't have you dying on me when I've just found you." Klaus grabs her and bites into his wrist. Caroline screams for him to stop, so does Tyler. Klaus shoves his wrist into Maisy's mouth and forces her to drink his blood. "You'll thank me later, Little Wolf." With those remaining words, Maisy's world goes black.

**********