11.

*edited 7/21/18*

Maisy looks around the party with distaste, she decides to drink everything away. She had already chugged down two bottles of whiskey and it working on the third one. 

She's distracted when she sees Klaus entering the stage; the crowd cheers. "Good evening everyone! I wanna thank you for being here with me to celebrate! It's been a long time coming!" There was a double meaning to his words and Maisy knew it.

Klaus spots her from across the crowd, he hurries to get to her side. Maisy was calmly walking around and drinking. She stopped when Klaus stepped in front of her. She looked into his eyes, but she felt nothing. "Hello, love."

Klaus smiled and felt human again in her presence. "Klaus," her voice was emotionless and he frowned at her.

"Are you okay?"

Maisy looked him up and down, "I am now." Her words were truthful. Even with her emotions off she felt safe around him. She slid her hand up his arm, feeling the sparks igniting underneath her fingertips. Klaus was on cloud nine with her touch.

Maisy looked up at him as a slow song started to play. She got closer to him and he placed his hands on her sides while she had her arms around his neck. They slowly gravitated to one another and were as close as possible.

The Scooby Gang watched perplexed at how she was letting the man who killed her hold her close. They had no idea that the two were mates. But Mikael was smarter than them and put the connection together when he noticed how Klaus was looking at her.

Klaus lowered his head to hers, their lips barely touching. Maisy closed the gap and as cliche as it sounds, there were fireworks going off in their stomachs. Klaus was happy that he would no longer be alone, he did regret having to kill her though.

Maisy was happy that she would have someone to be her real family, even if she thought she could no longer have children. "Klaus," she whispered when they broke apart.

"Yes, love." Her stomach did flips as he called her 'love'. Maisy put it aside and stared into his eyes.

"You do know that my switch is flipped, right?" Her words were shocking to him, he had no idea that she turned it off. It made him question what she was doing right now.

"Then why are you dancing and kissing me?" He held hurt in his eyes.

Maisy set her head on his chest, confusing him. "Because even with my emotions off, I know that I belong to you." Klaus was happy but sad at the same time.

"Turn it on for me, love." Maisy shook her head, "I can show you what there is to offer in the world with your emotions on." She finally gave in and closed her eyes. When Maisy opened them back up, she smiled and pulled away from Klaus.

"Thank you," Klaus smiled at her. Maisy leaned up and kissed him again one more time. "I think it's time I go home and sleep this off." Klaus nodded in understanding, she smiled at him and turned. 

She disappeared from his sight, Maisy almost made it to her car when there was a sharp pain in her neck. She collapsed into someone's arms, losing consciousness.

**********