Chapter 5.Darkness fell

Malfoy and Hermione was sleeping in their beanbags peacefully.Malfoy's head and hands were almost touching floor.Hermione was curled in her chair.

*B A N G*

They jumped immediately.

"What the hell"

"What was it?!"

"No idea" Malfoy said looking at door

"I am going to check out"  Hermione got up.Malfoy nodded and followed.It was still midnight.

Malfoy stepped first.Hermione was right behind him.When they saw outside,they were lost for words.What the hell was happening.Everywhere was in fire.Hermione turned at Malfoy and saw that he was looking at her too.They could read each other's fear feom their eyes.

But while they were again staring at fire someone grabbed their wands and pushed Hermione, making her fall.

"HERMIONE!" Malfoy tried to run forwards to Hermione but someone was pulling him back

"GIVE MY WAND BACK!!GET YOUR THOSE DIRTY HANDS FROM MEE!!!!"

Hermione lifted her head and saw that 3 death eater have captured Malfoy.He was punching and pushing them away.She ran and tried to help him but one of them again pushed her

"Granger!"

"What are we still waiting ,kill him!" one of the death eaters said

"No Lord wants him alive and hurt less" other answered

The other one shot Malfoy a spell that it made him to calm down.Hermione was still on floor and crying.Malfoy calmed down and looked at her beautiful chocolate eyes in a way that it was his last time.A silver tear fell from his eye.Hermione felt as through her heart broke.She couldn't stand.

Malfoy was not crying because he was going to die.He was crying because he was not going to see those beautiful chocolate eyes again.He himself didn't know why he wanted her bushy around him, or her chocolate eyes again to stare at him.

"Malfoy" She whispered,her tears falling like waterfall.He shut his eyes,as through he was trying to remember her voice

"What to do with her?" One of the death eater came closer to her and pointed his wand

"We don't have time.Leave her to death.She will die anyways"
Death Eaters grabbed him and pulled him behind them towards the Great Hall,ignoring Hermione.

Hermione tried to get up and run to him,but fell instead.She was weak.She noticed that her nose was bleeding and she have twisted her leg.The only thing she managed to do was to sit.

She glanced sideways.She wanted to call for help but what if death eater would hear her cries instead of her friends?She leaned against wall and waited until someone will found her.

What will happen to Malfoy?Why they got him?But if Voldemort wanted him dead why he told death eaters to bring him alive?Will Voldemort himself kill Malfoy?Why why why why all this happened after she and Malfoy were in good terms?!

Hermione was drown in sobs.But she will risk her life.If she wont move she will die anyways in this fire.

"HELP!I AM HERE!HELP!!HARRY!!RON!GINNY!!HELP!!" and she continued to shout until she saw shadow behind fire.

"Who is there?Who are you?!"

The man behind fire jumped over fire ,someone followed.But when they came closer Hermione saw that was Harry and Zack.

"Harry!Zack!"

Harry ran and kneeled beside her

"Hermione what happened? Where were you?"Harry asked.

"They got Malfoy!"

"They got Ron and Ginny too.I-I couldn't protect them" Harry punched his head several times.Hermione grabbed his hands

"They are still alive!"

"I don't know" Harry was crying

"But i know!Believe me" Hermione looked at his eyes.Harry nodded.

"Look we need to get out of here.What happened you?"

"I-I guess i twisted my leg"

"Wait" Zack said and came closer to them,He pulled his wand and shot non verbal spell at her leg.Hermione let out a shriek

"I am sorry but you can walk now" Zack said and reached her hand.Hermione took it and stood.Yes,she could walk now.

"Thanks" she said Zack nodded.

"I have been looking anywhere to find someone that can fight beside me.But i didn't find any except Zack.I don't know where the whole school have gone.But i-i am glad there are not any dead bodies.We haven't looked at Great Hall.So we are going there now" Hermione nodded at him.

"But Harry what if they have escaped?" Harry shook his head

"All ways that goes to outside are blocked"

"Hermione are you ok?" Zack asked after a while

"Yes" Hermione said.She was happy that she found Harry and Zack,but at the same time she was crying because Malfoy.Wow.She really cared about him.

They saw that Great Hall's door was closed.It have been never closed.Hermione lifted her head and looked at Harry

"Harry?"

"Harry do you reckon we should get in?" Zack asked holding his right hand.Seems like he had injured it.

"I don't know.We have looked everywhere.I-I think the answer lies there" Zack nodded.Slowly he leaned towards the door and pulled it open.

They were shocked.They were motionless bodies.It was blurry, because there was a lot of white dust,so they couldn't make out exactly who they were.Harry,Hermione and Zack couldn't say or do anything.They just stood there and watch.

After noticing long and red haired body lying on floor 3 feet away, Harry slowly came closer to it.Hermione followed

Harry froze.It was-it was Ginny lying there motionless.Hermione cried.He kneeled beside her body,tears falling from his eyes.Slowly and gently he brushed her red hair with his hand.He leaned and put his head on Ginny chest.

Hermione was crying.She turned and saw Ron and twins bodies too.

"Harry it is not real right?it is not real.yeah it is not real.They can't be dead.THEY CAN'T BE DEAD!!"Hermione cried and kneeled beside Harry.Zack came and hugged her,trying to calm her down.

But suddenly all three of them sensed a different feeling

"What is it?" Zack asked

"I-i don't know"Hermione managed to say between her sobs.

"Harry did you feel it too?" Zack asked "Harry?HARRY" Hermione turned and saw that Harry was not answering or doing anything.But when she wanted to go closer him and do something,she sensed same feeling and fell to ground.Zack saw it too,but before he could do something,he fell too

After a while or so everyone in the hall was lying on floor motionless.