Chapter 8.First Victim

"You know i see it's pretty dull to wait till the 3 weeks.So i changed the rules." Voldemort glared at students "You will be free to kill students.Who wants can kill anytime.But the murderer must not get caught.After each murder cases we will gather around here and will try to find who is the murderer.If you will find him, he or she will get execaution.But if you will select the wrong man as killer, he will survive and you all will die"

There was a deadly silent but Voldemort again broke off.

"But i see.You won't do the first step,so i will do it to you.Continue with 19 participants."He pulled his wand and pointed at Katie Bell.

"Avada Kedavra" Several girls screamed

Soon Katie Bell's body was on floor with shocked face.Lavender and Romilda was crying

"Ah i feel her talent.Ultimate singer.I can turn her this power to dark art"

"Feel the despair" Voldemort said and fainted

No one dared to move.No one ever noticed her voice.No one believed what have just happened.Whatta f-

"It didn't happen yeah?did it?" Ron asked or whispered.

"W-" But before Astoria could say anuthing Blaise covered her mouth with his hand so that Astoria couldn't say anything.

Luna hugged Neville and started to cry.Neville himself was scared.He didn't know what to do.He just hugged her back.

"Astoria your forbidden action" Blaise said.
Astoria hugged him, careful not to step on his shadow

Daphne was standing there her mouth open with shocked face

Pansy looked at Theo.Theo immediately grabbed her hand.Tears began fall from her face.But she barely know Katie.

Millicent and Twins were swearing loudly.

Lavender was hugging Colin who was crying.Cho was brushing his hair with her hands and crying.He is just a kid and he lives it..

Romilda was sitting on floor,her head in her hands,crying.Zack was trying to calm her down.

Ginny ran and hugged Hermione and started to cry.Harry patted Ron from back.

Malfoy stepped forwards and kneeled beside Katie Bell.He closed her open eyes with his hand.Then got up and placed his cloak on Katie,covering her.

He came back and Pansy hugged him.He hugged her back.Blaise patted him from back.

Harry got out of Hall.Ron,Hermione and Ginny followed.

Theo put his hand on Malfoy's shoulder.

"Come mate.Let's go to our common room"

Slytherins went to dungeons.But when they entered their common room,they froze.

Whatta hell

Death Eaters were there.They were laughing at top of their voices and talking about Katie's death.Malfoy was the one who stepped inside first,before Theo could enter he pushed him back ,making both of them fall to other side of the wall.

"Back!Gryfindorr common room" Malfoy said

"What the hell" Pansy said

"Death Eaters,they are here" Malfoy said and they immediately ran to Gryfindorr common room,Draco leading the way.It was late so they couldn't go anywhere else.

They reached to portrait hole.Malfoy stepped in front of frame and said the password that he heard from Hermione when he brought her here.This event happened today but seemed like it happened ages ago.

Portait opened.Malfoy glanced back at hid friends.Then stepped inside.Astoria,Blaise, Millicent,Theo,Daphne and Pansy followed.

When they enetered they saw that Cho,Luna and Zack was there too.Hermione jumped and hugged them all together.

"You are all safe.Thank godness"

Millicent pushed her aside and went to sit on sofa.Pansy glanced at her

"Slytherin common room is taken by Death Eaters" several gasps followed Malfoy's these words

"You can stay here.Cho,Luna and Zack stays here too" Harry said.

"Thanks mate" Theo said and sat beside McMillian.Astoria sat in front of fire with Pansy.Theo and Blaise took chairs.Malfoy lied to sofa

"What kind of hell happened today?" Malfoy asked

"No idea" said Ron who was trying to calm down Lavender.

"I feel nothing" Pansy said.

Harry looked at Astoria.She shook her head

"It's just despair" Blaise followed.

"No guys stop thinking like that.There is always hope!" Harry cried

"Yes" Luna said

"Not this time" Neville said and went to boys dormitory

"No!" Harry cried.Pansy stormed from her seat beside Astoria and stopped right in front of Harry.They were inches away

"Are you blind?!Can't you just see!We will die!There is no way out!"

"There is!" Harry pulled up his wand at pointed it at ceiling

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" he cried.Beautiful silver swag came from tip of his wand.With that seemed like everyone lighted.

Malfoy got up.

"I promise i won't kill anyone.I know if we don't ,he kill anyways.But being murdered by friend,is much worst than being killed by serial murderer" he said

"Malfoy's right" Ginny followed "i am not going to kill anyone too"