Chapter 10.Searching

Hermione POV:

I pushed Romilda forwards.Lavender took her.I just couldn't support myself.Malfoy and Harry was there,waiting for us to come up.

Before i could stop myself i hugged Malfoy and began to cry wildly.

"Shh don't cry.I am here" and he took me to outside.

We were sitting on floor in Charms class.My head was on his shoulder and his arm was on my waist.We just sit there silently.He was brushing my hair with his hand.

"Hermione,do you want to talk?" I lifted my head and looked at his eyes

"What did you called me?" He went pink.I smiled weakly at him.I guess i am going insane.I was smiling after what i saw

"Draco, i need to tell you that..Uhmm..your friend..Millicent..." i couldn't say last words.But i think he understood.He looked thunderstruck.

"Yes Millicent?What happened to her?Is she alright?" He asked impatiently.I shook my head,tears falling from my eyes.

"She was ..murdered" Malfoy immediately got up.He ran his hands to his hair.

"You are joking right?You're joking!" He cried.I shook my head.

"Pansy!" He cried and stormed out of the room.I followed him.

When we were out of the room,we saw that Harry was running to downstairs and Pansy was in his arms.I looked at Malfoy.He took my hand and ran after them.

When we arrived Pansy was lying on bed.Harry was standing beside her and Madam Pomfrey was trying to give potion to her.

"Pansy!" Malfoy cried and rushed to bed where Pansy was lying.He sat on it.

Harry looked at me.I ran and hugged him

"Hermione are you ok?" I nodded.Then i turned back and saw that Blaise and Theo came too.They ran beside Pansy.

"What happened mate?" Theo asked trying to cover his tears.Malfoy shook his head

"Millicent was murdered" i said.Theo Blaise and Harry gasped.

"No!Can't be!" Theo cried while Blaise was swearing.

"Pansy!" Malfor cried.I turned and saw that she  woke up.Theo hugged her.

"I am alright." She said getting up

"No please don't stand you need to-" Harry said but Pansy interrupted

"I am alright i said Potter.I-i have to tell you something" Blaise shook his head

"We already know" he said.Pansy looked down

"So you do know then someone from here had killed her" she said.How she could be that strong?I can't even imagine Ginny's death.Maybe it's somethig about slytherins.

"I don't think the one who killed her is from our friends" i said

"You're wrong" Malfoy said looking at Pansy."There is a murderer in our school and she must be one of us" he said.

"I don't believe it!" I said

"Nor do i but there is" he said.

But then we all felt pain streaming in our body.I let out a shriek.While i was fighting with pain, Malfoy took my hand.I felt comfortable. Everytime when he touches me i feel comfortable and i don't know why.

Once again Voldemort's creepy and cold voice was in our heads

Millicent Bulstode was murdered.Her talent was Ultimate Savior.Murderer is one of participants.