Chapter One: Heartache

{AN: this takes place about a year or two in the future}

CONNOR POV

I sat in front of the camera, sipping my latte and chuckling as Tyler and Troye filmed their collab. We were going shopping later, so Tyler told me to stick around.

My smile faded a bit as Troye shrieked, "Tilly!" as Tyler playfully pushed him over. Okay, I'll admit, i was jealous of Tyler. I hadn't come out yet, so of course Troye wouldn't be interested in me. Not... That way...

I rubbed my arm, where my scars were. Troye was the one who had helped me through that rough period in my life. He made me promise to never try to hurt myself again.

Yet...

Every time I saw him with Tyler, or saw #troyler photos online, it made me feel like I was relapsing.

TROYE POV

"BYEEEE!!!" Tyler and I shouted. Connor laughed and shut off the camera.

"Okay, babe, ready to go?" Tyler wrapped his arm around me.

"Yup! C'mon Connor!" I reached out to him.

He smiled softly, and took my hand. We walked around the mall for a bit, until Connor got a text from JC.

JC😎- hey dude, all the old o2l boys are having a party. Come with?

Connor showed us the text. "You guys want to go too?"

"Sure!" I grinned.

Connor replied to JC, with a smile on his face, but I could see the sadness in it. After he left O2L, all the other guys ended up leaving, too. He never forgave himself for it.

I wrapped my arms around him. "C'mon, Con da Bon, let's go."

{AN: Thanks so much for reading my fanfic!!! I will try to update as much as possible. Also, if you didn't get the reference, Connor left O2L because he was feeling too unhappy and stressed out. Thanks!

ILY💕

-Julia}