Chapter Nine: Aftermath

TROYE POV

I stripped and stepped in the shower. Last night was great, to be honest. Connor was amazing, but I wondered if I should tell Tyl-

Oh shit.

Panicking, I quickly soaped down and rinsed. I hopped out of the shower and dried off.

Tyler must be worried sick!

I peeked out of the bathroom door. "Connor?"

"Yeah?"

"Ummm, could I borrow some clothes?"

"Sure, pick whatever you want."

I wrapped my towel around myself and opened his closet, settling on a gray jumper and navy skinny jeans, both of which were slightly too big.

Connor walked into the room. "Whoa whoa, what's the rush, man?"

"Tyler! He's going to kill me for not calling!"

An odd expression crossed Connor's features, but was gone in a second. "Alright, I'll take you to his apartment."

---

We arrived at Tyler's apartment. I braced myself for him screaming at me. He was terrifying when he was angry, and added to the fact that he was hungover, made me extremely nervous.

I knocked on the door. "Tilly?" Connor tensed behind me.

Nothing.

I knocked again, leaning closer to the peephole.

"Tilly?"

I swear I could hear my own hear pounding.

"Maybe he's out," Connor said. "Mayb--"

The door flew open, hitting me in the nose and sending me flying into Connor.

{A/N: sorry it's short, it's kind of a filler chapter.

Anyway, TYLER WON TWO TEEN CHOICE AWARDS! I'm soosossosososo happy for him and Troye. little sidenote, I was watching the TCAs with my family, and I literally screamed and jumped around. my parents probably think Im crazy XD

anyway, I just finished a big swim meet, so I'll hopefully be posting more often.

Love you all!

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

💕ILY

-Julia}