Chapter Eight: Confusion

Emotion and Passion

Drive us to do many things

Things that we may regret

But in the heat of the moment

Everything seems right

CONNOR POV

My eyes fluttered open, and I scanned the room. Door flung open in a frenzy, messed covers. And... Troye fucking Sivan curled up in my arms.

Then I remembered last night.

I took his virginity.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I just came out, and we just got together, and we already fucked?!

I climbed out of the bed, being careful not to wake Troye.

I halted momentarily. Troye looked so beautiful in sleep. My little angel.

But I didn't deserve him, did i?

I made my way to the bathroom and started fishing around the drawers and cabinets.

Then I found it.

A white bottle of pills.

I closed the toilet seat and sat down, setting the bottle on the counter.

It was so ironic that the person who made me not need these anymore is the same person who made me need them again.

Just for Troye, I promised myself. Do it for Troye.

I swallowed one pill.

TROYE POV

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was the intense pain in my arse.

"Unnnggghhh..." I groaned, and rolled out of bed.

Bed.

Wait.

I'm not at Tyler's.

Where am I?

"Mornin' sleeping beauty," Connor walked in.

Oh my god.

I just had sex with Connor Franta.

Holy shit.

"Hey." I groaned, "Uh, do you have, like Tylenol or something?"

Connor's face wrinkled in confusion, then his gaze fell on my bum. "I've got some Advil."

"Thanks."

I swallowed the pill dry. Connor was already dressed, his hair still slightly damp. "Could I have a shower?" I asked.

"Sure, go ahead," he motioned toward the bathroom.

"Thanks."

{A/N: ok guys I'm sorry I haven't updated, I've been kinda busy lately. also, I know this is a pretty short chapter, sorry!

Another thing, I've been freaking out for a bit.

I was on IG and I saw Tyler's photo with Hannah's cookbook, and someone commented "gay as fuck" or something like that.

Some other people started telling him to back off, but he kept saying sexual stuff like to them. I jumped in and told him to stop perving and he's like "so you wanna have sex?"

And I'm just like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

So yeah. story time!

I'll try to update sooner.

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

ILY💕

-Julia}